ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAnusFiles)
    For real? How old were you two?
    I was 18, he was 25 :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    that my frontal 'organ' and my ass were the other way round lol :eek:

ReputationRep:
    That I wet myself when I was drunk in year 9.

I didn't actually wet myself but my so called ''friend'' started a rumour about it and called me pissy pants for the whole of year 9.

ReputationRep:
    That I was masturbating in English class.

Also, a rumour spread of my ginormous schlong....although that's not exactly a rumour. "Smug face"

ReputationRep:
    There was a rumour I had 3 nipples. I don't. People saw me with my top off getting changed for PE all the time, no idea why it came about.

ReputationRep:
    That I worship satan...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amphiprion)
    There was a rumour I had 3 nipples. I don't. People saw me with my top off getting changed for PE all the time, no idea why it came about.
    Maybe you have one but haven't realised, like it's on your back or something...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holson)
    Another rumour was that I was sleeping with my film studies teacher at a-level. To be fair, I was.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ooooh Gurl! Wanna tell us more?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm kind of guilty spreading a lot of rumours Lool

I remember I lied about a girl who I'm close to now, that I was on the phone to her and we said bye but she didn't hang up. So I heard her masturbating and moaning.

Another rumour (which actually is true) this girl was with these two guys in the fields where everyone hung out and played sports was being fingered, openly and everyone could see it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xOHarriet)
    That my hair wasn't actually curly, I just got it permed regularly...
    I had that once too. The girl said she was going to prove to everyone it wasn't naturally curly. Very strange she cared so much :rolleyes:

There was once a rumour when I was about 14 that my friend and I had a threeway kiss with some guy who lived nearby behind a shop and he'd fingered me and my friend gave him a ****. Neither of us had even spoken to the guy and this was three years before I'd even had my first kiss.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    There was a stupid rumour about me in Year 9 that I created Gossip Girl. My classmates praised me for it until I told them that it was not true.

ReputationRep:
    People were saying I had cancer when I missed two weeks of school :lol:

ReputationRep:
    In my current job, after having a week booked off work late last year, i came back to be told i was helping out in another room for a week (i work in a nursery). I was spoken to later that week about stuff that had been cracking off at work (asking what id seen, heard etc) and i basically got told that id apparently been going round saying that i was room leader of this room id been helping out in. Being told about it was the first id heard of it!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    Of course I have, I'm a 26-year-old woman. (...)
    Why it is so natural to lose one's virginity at 26? I know some people who don't have lost their virginity in this age. Me included.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    Why it is so natural to lose one's virginity at 26? I know some people who don't have lost their virginity in this age. Me included.
    Do you come from a particularly conservative area? It's normal to have lost one's virginity by 26 because by 26 most people have been in situations where they've met a lot of people and shared a lot of different life experiences with them. It tends to bring people together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holson)
    I was 18, he was 25 :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh. I guess that's legal then. Had he been homing in on you from before then though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAnusFiles)
    Oh. I guess that's legal then. Had he been homing in on you from before then though?
    Not quite sure about what the law says because of this:

(Original post by http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/education/7653326.stm)
    If a teacher has a relationship with a pupil at the school at which they teach, it could be an 18-year-old pupil in sixth form, then that teacher can be prosecuted and end up on the sex offenders register.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (It was my partners dad that said this many yrs ago) that I was cheating on my partner because his dad saw me in town hugging a boy. Who did the 'boy' end up being?! My mum! At the time she had short hair and from behind did kinda look like a boy but he never did apologize to me for that. He saw my mum face to face a few days afterwards and knew that was the 'boy' I hugged.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That

a) I'm supposedly gay

b) I supposedly kissed a guy at x street at y time, when I was at my uni, 115 miles away at the time...

More recently, some rumours that certain people on TSR are trying to start.... Though I wont go in to that one. SL's have been informed etc...

ReputationRep:
    That i got fingered on the back of the school minibus on a trip :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.