Posted from TSR Mobile
    A fake about what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    cambio weschel.
    you're gorgeous.

(Original post by Law-Hopeful)
    Seconded.
    may your hopes re: the Law be realised in full.

(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    cambio
    My only problem with you is that you've usually said what I was going to. And you've done it here, since my own answer to the question would've been nulli tertius, he is ****ing terrifying: trainspotter meets steel trap. My sweaty palm reaches for the mouse to click-through to his setting me aright on something with the HESA stats from 1984.

(Original post by DeceitfulDove)
    Cambio is clever and witty and makes great contributions.
    And you are fab.

ReputationRep:
    Dilsz is a revelation. He's my favourite. You know. In a non-gay way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael!)
    Dilsz is a revelation. He's my favourite. You know. In a non-gay way.
    :love: Don't leave me like you did this morning though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilsz)
    :love: Don't leave me like you did this morning though
    You take my breath away...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fnatic NateDestiel)
    He's the Alpha male.

I have not heard of that user - which forum does he mainly post in?
    He posts everywhere. Just follow him or something, I'm unfamiliar with how one can be another user's "friend" or whatever on here.

ReputationRep:
    You take my breath away...
    You melt my heart....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambio wechsel)
    you're gorgeous.
    Oh, shush.
    So who makes you excited when they quote you, Mr. Weschel?
    Not bias whatsoever here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilsz)
    You melt my heart....
    You're the cottage to my cheese...

ReputationRep:
    You're the cottage to my cheese...
    You're the cheese to my macaroni...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    Those ghost quotes and no I'm not excited!
    Ghost?

Look here, you need to calm down. You've got too over excited that I quoted you...so you doubted...and now you think its just a ghost.

Look carefully, I did quote you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Oh dear...

Erm I'd say jalebii purely because she very rarely posts Or PM's...
    Is that the orange sticky spirally sugary food, saw it when I was at the indian shop lmao

(Original post by Ndella)
    Dalek1099 with his amazing lack of paragraphing skills
    that guy is dope xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    Oh, shush.
    So who makes you excited when they quote you, Mr. Weschel?
    Not bias whatsoever here.
    you just read 'you're gorgeous' and jumped on the quote button. I gave my answer further into the post, although on an interpretation of 'excites' which is legitimate but little used.

I dunno, I want to say someone different rather than only pay back in kind. The bear, then; I can know I'm in for some diverting fun.

ReputationRep:
    I just checked and I can currently spell 132,351 words completely accurately. I have trouble with 15,433 words and cannot spell at all the remaining 91,614 words considered 'useful' or 'very useful' by the Permanent Board for the OED of Oxford University Press. Some words I can't currently spell include myther, doofos, peregrinne, triangulatte, peremtory and cubikal.
    Wow! How did you manage to check that so fast? And how do you manage to find time to learn all those words? And what drives you to learn all those words? And why do you think they are useful knowledge?

There is something very very funny here..maybe you're just lying. You are craving for attention or maybe you just want a medal :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    you just read 'you're gorgeous' and jumped on the quote button. I gave my answer further into the post, although on an interpretation of 'excites' which is legitimate but little used.

I dunno, I want to say someone different rather than only pay back in kind. The bear, then; I can know I'm in for some diverting fun.
    I read it, I wanted you to say something else. But fine, stick with your answer.
    S'all good *kanye shrug*.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheKingOfTSR)
    Wow! How did you manage to check that so fast? And how do you manage to find time to learn all those words? And what drives you to learn all those words? And why do you think they are useful knowledge?

There is something very very funny here..maybe you're just lying. You are craving for attention or maybe you just want a medal :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    People who know me well know that I sometimes indulge in random 'satirical' acts, various poses and the odd bit of rambling. I felt that it was justified in this context due to your jape with the hidden quotes. Some sort of response was called for. In my own stumbling fashion, I was attempting a witty riposte.

Time for some late food!

ReputationRep:

My only problem with you is that you've usually said what I was going to. And you've done it here, since my own answer to the question would've been nulli tertius, he is ****ing terrifying: trainspotter meets steel trap. My sweaty palm reaches for the mouse to click-through to his setting me aright on something with the HESA stats from 1984.
    Yes, Nulli is an awesome creature. Perhaps he has been designed by the Higher Powers of TSR, a sort of open all hours 'knowbot', keeping all the clueless wannabees in their places. I believe he was cast by Faenor at the same time as the Three Rings and may be wielded by Illusionary, or one of his Elvish friends.

ReputationRep:
    People who know me well know that I sometimes indulge in random 'satirical' acts, various poses and the odd bit of rambling. I felt that it was justified in this context due to your jape with the hidden quotes. Some sort of response was called for. In my own stumbling fashion, I was attempting a witty riposte.

Time for some late food!

What hidden quotes??

I just spoilered all the quotes; I didn't want the post to be long. :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm surprised that you would actually think that someone wouldn't know that you were obviously being sarcastic. Guess you're just full of surprises.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheKingOfTSR)
    What hidden quotes??

I just spoilered all the quotes; I didn't want the post to be long. :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm surprised that you would actually think that someone wouldn't know that you were obviously being sarcastic. Guess you're just full of surprises.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I assumed some devilry of Mordor was at work.

I guess my initial thought was that you would be the sort of bright and savvy TSRian who would enjoy a little sarcastic badinage. Then I kind of got worried that I might have upset you. Not knowing you well, I set out to give a full explanation. Somewhere in the middle, hunger intervened and the attempts to continue to be funny tailed off into angst. I am now eating my stir fry and typing with one hand. Which I have to say, hurts.

ReputationRep:
    I assumed some devilry of Mordor was at work.

I guess my initial thought was that you would be the sort of bright and savvy TSRian who would enjoy a little sarcastic badinage. Then I kind of got worried that I might have upset you. Not knowing you well, I set out to give a full explanation. Somewhere in the middle, hunger intervened and the attempts to continue to be funny tailed off into angst. I am now eating my stir fry and typing with one hand. Which I have to say, hurts.
    Lol. You have got a very bad sense of humour. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.