Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

101 signs you're an attractive person watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BradleyLawrence)
    As cliche as it sounds, Attraction is in the eye of the beholder, you can be seen as ugly but someone will find you attractive, if your a guy and you make a girl laugh, even if you consider her way out of you league, their is a good chance over a period of time she will really like you, because, you make her happy.
    I can't help but feel the laughter thing is exaggerated. I've never had much trouble making girls laugh, and girls don't like me. You can be funny but still unattractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skratch My Itch)
    I can't help but feel the laughter thing is exaggerated. I've never had much trouble making girls laugh, and girls don't like me. You can be funny but still unattractive.
    If a guy is funny but average, he instantly becomes alot more attractive to me

ReputationRep:
    It depends what kind of jokes you are making, sometimes they might not be funny and they are just laughing to be nice. Its worth noting, dont be too friendly to a girl if you are interested in her in the beginning, it will lead to being in the friendzone. once you start to make her laugh, slowly drift away and only talk to her when she approaches you, of course, say hi every now and again when you have eye contact but dont say much more unless she asks something after a while youll probably have a good bond but she wouldn't know you too well so she will want to know more and then its your time to get some action ma friend.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    If a guy is funny but average, he instantly becomes alot more attractive to me
    I don't look that great to be honest, and clearly the rest of my personality isn't for many. Admittedly, I'm a heavily opinionated, sometimes verbally aggressive guy who at 18 still laughs about poo. Maybe that has something to do with it. But perhaps I have not found girls who value humour at the same level as yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BradleyLawrence)
    It depends what kind of jokes you are making, sometimes they might not be funny and they are just laughing to be nice. Its worth noting, dont be too friendly to a girl if you are interested in her in the beginning, it will lead to being in the friendzone. once you start to make her laugh, slowly drift away and only talk to her when she approaches you, of course, say hi every now and again when you have eye contact but dont say much more unless she asks something after a while youll probably have a good bond but she wouldn't know you too well so she will want to know more and then its your time to get some action ma friend.....
    I can differentiate genuine laughs from pity laughs most of the time. I've just always had a bit of "wit", and being a bit weird, that makes people laugh to (guys too). And yeah, I'm the friendzone king bro. But um... yeah. I know I've messed up certain things before. But I also am not a particularly flirty guy, 'cos I find it mad awkward. I dunno. I'll be okay. I'll have some luck at some point.

ReputationRep:
    I can differentiate genuine laughs from pity laughs most of the time. I've just always had a bit of "wit", and being a bit weird, that makes people laugh to (guys too). And yeah, I'm the friendzone king bro. But um... yeah. I know I've messed up certain things before. But I also am not a particularly flirty guy, 'cos I find it mad awkward. I dunno. I'll be okay. I'll have some luck at some point.
    Mate, i wouldnt worry, the less you flirt the more girls will be interested, as long as here and their you give them a compliment aha

ReputationRep:
    I don't look that great to be honest, and clearly the rest of my personality isn't for many. Admittedly, I'm a heavily opinionated, sometimes verbally aggressive guy who at 18 still laughs about poo. Maybe that has something to do with it. But perhaps I have not found girls who value humour at the same level as yourself.
    I dont get along with heavily opinionated or verbally aggressive people and don't find it cute when guys are immature (but that might be due to your age).

ReputationRep:
    I dont get along with heavily opinionated or verbally aggressive people and don't find it cute when guys are immature (but that might be due to your age).
    And I think most girls are like this haha. Plus, I honestly think at this point I'll forever be a bit immature. Me and most of my friends are, male and female. It's a shame people suddenly become all pretentious and "too mature" for jokes about poo, farts, etc. Clearly, as you can see, here is one of my issues.

ReputationRep:
    And I think most girls are like this haha. Plus, I honestly think at this point I'll forever be a bit immature. Me and most of my friends are, male and female. It's a shame people suddenly become all pretentious and "too mature" for jokes about poo, farts, etc. Clearly, as you can see, here is one of my issues.
    I dont laugh at poo/fart jokes but if someone suddenly farts, thats a whole different ball game. I lol so hard esp if its sudden :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I dont laugh at poo/fart jokes but if someone suddenly farts, thats a whole different ball game. I lol so hard esp if its sudden :lol:
    You have certainly redeemed yourself to some degree there. Girls who go "urghh" and like they never fart when someone does are crap. Unexpected farts are funny.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Intellectuallyty)
    Just thought it'd be interesting to compile a list of things people think are signs your attractive. I'll start.
    When you walk down the street Atleast 1 guys looks and says hi
    1) When people often do a double take when they walk past you. (In a good way)
    2) People smiling back at you
    3) Being complimented for your good looks
    4) Getting lots of friend requests on Facebook / Followers on Twitter or Instagram
    5) Being told so and so fancies you
    6) Attractive members of the opposite sex wanting to be friends/ asking for your number
    7) You are either welcomed (Usually) into the popular groups or shunned outright.

Many more but can't really think right now...

ReputationRep:
    You have certainly redeemed yourself to some degree there. Girls who go "urghh" and like they never fart when someone does are crap. Unexpected farts are funny.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But a girl farting is deemed as unattractive lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Etudiant)
    1) When people often do a double take when they walk past you. (In a good way)
    2) People smiling back at you
    3) Being complimented for your good looks
    4) Getting lots of friend requests on Facebook / Followers on Twitter or Instagram
    5) Being told so and so fancies you
    6) Attractive members of the opposite sex wanting to be friends/ asking for your number
    7) You are either welcomed (Usually) into the popular groups or shunned outright.

Many more but can't really think right now...
    8) Someone staring at you when your waiting around somewhere
    9) Having sex with a huge number of girls (Dont try starting on me for this one, its true if youre a male and want to use your looks to have sex with a lot of women)
    10) Being asked out

ReputationRep:
    But a girl farting is deemed as unattractive lol
    I know a girl who admits to me when she's having a poo if we're texting. Girls being open about farting and pooing is kind of endearing to me. Shows an ability to be honest, and also that they're flawed, like all humans. So I personally don't have an issue with girls farting. Haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When your mother says you are pretty/handsome.

Alternatively, when you get those "Smile! You're too pretty to be sad!" comments down the street. Like seriously. I get that one all the time. Please tell me this is normal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    When girls talk about how sexy you look in a certain outfit
    When you walk past a group of girls and one of them starts asking the others if you're fit.
    If you're walking into a room and all the girls stare at you.
    When you're out in a bar/club and girls ask your friend why you aren't speaking to them.
    When you're out in a bar/club and a random girl touches your bum and rubs your stomach.
    So that's why you call yourself the ''Black Cat''...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carrotstar)
    You have no idea how reassuring that is!

...assuming you're telling the truth...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why's it reassuring?

I thought this was obvious to everyone...

ReputationRep:
    Not getting polity rejected when you ask someone out or try to get their phone number is probably a good sign :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gouki)
    Why's it reassuring?

I thought this was obvious to everyone...
    Because I have never been approached, therefore, by your logic, I must be overwhelmingly attractive

ReputationRep:
    When your mother looks at you for a bit and says:
    Since when did you become so pretty
    I still don't know if I should have taken that as a joke or as a compliment.

I'd say, if you ex still objectively thinks you're gorgeous and doesn't call you an ugly tree witch.
    Attached Images

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.