Should there be more unisex toilets? Watch

EconObsessed
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Green_Pink)
The argument tends to be more to do with trans* rights - although it's also helpful where you have one person dependent on another, such as a child or a frail elderly relative. Not sure I'ver ever heard someone come at it from a gender equality perspective.
Check out the posts on the first page. Apparently, unisex toilets help in 'destroying gender roles' and anyone who doesn't agree is a 'Victorian'.
Green_Pink
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by EconObsessed)
Check out the posts on the first page. Apparently, unisex toilets help in 'destroying gender roles' and anyone who doesn't agree is a 'Victorian'.
Okay, well I've never heard it made by a serious real-life advocate rather than someone off TSR
Youis Trollin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Watch Key Phone)
No, but all men can piss in a toilet.
Correction all men can piss in a toilet...and on the seat.... and on the floor.... and everywhere.... and sometimes even over the cubical wall it seems.

Also if you mean that men should sit on the toilet and piss then you do realize that will never happen because the toilet seat is full of piss and you don't want it on your bottom so men stand and piss everywhere it seems.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.82%
No - but I will (114)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (102)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (690)
47.36%

Watched Threads