Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
abby654
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Hollywooddreamer)
Aww thanks and to you too! Yeah i think its different for different departments i think english likes to interview first

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I think all of the departments will go through the process differently. Thanks! Good luck with your interview!
Hollywooddreamer
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by abby654)
Yeah, I think all of the departments will go through the process differently. Thanks! Good luck with your interview!
Thankyou - do you think you'll firm lancs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
abby654
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thankyou - do you think you'll firm lancs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes I did already have done! Do you?
Hollywooddreamer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes I did already have done! Do you?
Aw good! I'm not sure i'm still deciding between kent amd lancaster amd uea

Posted from TSR Mobile
k3marty
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by iama)
I don't think so, or at least not for everyone. I have an offer for the same course and no interview. It took about a week to get an answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi I'm also applying for accounting and finance and got an offer from Lancaster yesterday . Where else are you applying ?
iama
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by k3marty)
Hi I'm also applying for accounting and finance and got an offer from Lancaster yesterday . Where else are you applying ?
Congratulations! Leeds, Warwick, bath, lse. You? Do you have any other offers?
lovereading
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Had an offer of AAB to study History at Lancaster, but it will be made unconditional if I firm them! Is anybody else doing History here?
I've applied to do history and got an offer for AAB too. Then I got a letter in the post saying it was unconditional if I put them first so I'm confused. Is it unconditional or not, because Leicester is a straight unconditional and Keele is unconditional if first with ABB as second. Congratulations by the way.
abby654
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lovereading)
I've applied to do history and got an offer for AAB too. Then I got a letter in the post saying it was unconditional if I put them first so I'm confused. Is it unconditional or not, because Leicester is a straight unconditional and Keele is unconditional if first with ABB as second. Congratulations by the way.
Thanks, congratulations too! I've firmed Lancaster now and it's came up on Track, whereas it said conditional before I firmed it. So I think you have to firm it before it changes to unconditional.
abby654
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Aw good! I'm not sure i'm still deciding between kent amd lancaster amd uea

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw well good luck deciding!
Hollywooddreamer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Aw well good luck deciding!
Thankyou

Posted from TSR Mobile
k3marty
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by iama)
Congratulations! Leeds, Warwick, bath, lse. You? Do you have any other offers?
Durham ,Newcastle, LSE and Kent I wanted to apply for bath and Warwick but I'm not doing maths at A2. I've only had an offer from Lancaster but I did only send my application of last week , have you had any other offers ?
iama
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by k3marty)
Durham ,Newcastle, LSE and Kent I wanted to apply for bath and Warwick but I'm not doing maths at A2. I've only had an offer from Lancaster but I did only send my application of last week , have you had any other offers ?
Nice choices, considered all of them at some point Yup, 1 other one, I'm not yet sure what to pick, have to do more research. Oh, nice, maybe they're gonna reply soon, for me it went fast, but I remember seeing that Durham is slower :-? Good luck! Do you have a fav uni out of these?
k3marty
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by iama)
Nice choices, considered all of them at some point Yup, 1 other one, I'm not yet sure what to pick, have to do more research. Oh, nice, maybe they're gonna reply soon, for me it went fast, but I remember seeing that Durham is slower :-? Good luck! Do you have a fav uni out of these?

Thanks really don't know it's out off LSE Lancaster Durham and Newcaslte haha. Just don't think I'll get an offer from LSE
Gos123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got it a week after I applied (Ik about the 14 day policy when they can)
ABB for History, applied with A* A* A predicted.
steelman1000
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
guys I need help on this, just got an AAA conditional offer for LLB law. however am a bit confused because they also want a verification of my GCSE English language result which got me really confused because it's already on my UCAS Application so why would they need any verification for my GCSE English language? really worried, need some clarification. thanks in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
imaanicus
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My conditional offer of aab for biomedical sciences has been bumped up to an unconditional offer if i firm it obvs 😁😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
User1443542
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by steelman1000)
guys I need help on this, just got an AAA conditional offer for LLB law. however am a bit confused because they also want a verification of my GCSE English language result which got me really confused because it's already on my UCAS Application so why would they need any verification for my GCSE English language? really worried, need some clarification. thanks in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Similar position to you, for the Engineering course, they want to verify mine because I did the I-GCSE in English Language, I'm guessing yours might be the same
steelman1000
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by devangdave)
Similar position to you, for the Engineering course, they want to verify mine because I did the I-GCSE in English Language, I'm guessing yours might be the same
yeah likely to be the same. thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
  • Lancaster University
    Sat, 13 Jul '19
  • Lancaster University
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.66%
No - but I will (46)
6.69%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (325)
47.24%

Watched Threads