UCLAN Nursing September 2015 Watch

Lcurtis
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well done, Yeh I have been waiting since 20th November for edge hill for children's and waiting since 4th UCLAN for children,
Hopefully I hear ASAP lol hating waiting xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
penguin268693
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by dadeo)
had my interview on the 9th and literally just received an unconditional offer! So happy :d hope everyone else hears soon!
me tooo !!!!
Dadeo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by penguin268693)
me tooo !!!!
You got your offer through too? Awesome! Is it for adult?
penguin268693
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Dadeo)
You got your offer through too? Awesome! Is it for adult?
Yes and yes!!! Ahhh i couldn't be happier
nikkigarnett
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi all, how long did it take from when you submitted your ucas application to receiving an interview date? I applied over 2 weeks ago and got a letter today saying thanks for the application and to look out for future mail from uclan, there was no indication of a yes or no for a place or anything! Did anyone else get a letter like this?!
I applied for both the mental health nursing and the foundation mental health nursing (mature student with not many qualifications but a bit of experience in the field!)
Any help and advice would be appreciated! Thanks, Nikki
claireestelle
  • Volunteer Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Decided to firm UCLan today Congratulations to the people who got offers, see you guys in september
Oliviabolton
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, I've just got an offer for child nursing in September for UCLAN! Has anyone else got one? 😊
Lcurtis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Have you well done omg jelous lol when did u have u interview , I had mine 4th December and still waiting to hear back from them? Awww fab news, I hope I hear ASAP lol with good news I hope x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oliviabolton
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thank you! My interview was on the 8th of January! I'm sure you'll hear back soon
Lcurtis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well done , u must of been a deff yes I'm in the maybe pile lol am classed as a mature student and doing a course to get me into the course so maybe that's y I have a longer wait ,,,, dam it lol well done though, may c u in September x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oliviabolton
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I know yeah, good luck to you tho yeah maybe see you then
Natalie Wallace
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jbreaks1)
Hello

I also applied in early December and have an interview at UCLAN on the 6th Feb, nervous already!!! Not been in education for a while so all a bit scary. Anyone else got an interview for this date? and anyone got any tips on what to expect?
Joanne x
I have an interview for adult nursing on this date, im nervous too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dadeo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by nikkigarnett)
Hi all, how long did it take from when you submitted your ucas application to receiving an interview date? I applied over 2 weeks ago and got a letter today saying thanks for the application and to look out for future mail from uclan, there was no indication of a yes or no for a place or anything! Did anyone else get a letter like this?!
I applied for both the mental health nursing and the foundation mental health nursing (mature student with not many qualifications but a bit of experience in the field!)
Any help and advice would be appreciated! Thanks, Nikki
I sent mine off on the 16th of Nov and got my interview date on the 17th December so bearing in mind it took me 4 weeks to get one and I didn't even send it off in the busiest period. Think you might have a wait on your hands. Most uni's will send out either a welcome e-mail or an actual letter, sucks if the letters aren't sent out asap to applying cause my mum rang me while I was at work and got me all excited saying I had a letter from Preston and it turned out to be the welcome letter :rolleyes: never mind though! I'm not sure but Preston seem to like mature students or at least that was the impression I got from the lecturer who was looking after my small group. Good luck with it, I know the waiting is unbearable!
jbreaks1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
[QUOTE=Natalie Wallace;53127121]I have an interview for adult nursing on this date, im nervous too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know!!!! trying to go through my maths as I don't want this to let me down!!! good luck with it all fingers crossed for you on the 8th!!!!
Natalie Wallace
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
[QUOTE=jbreaks1;53205465]
(Original post by Natalie Wallace)
I have an interview for adult nursing on this date, im nervous too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know!!!! trying to go through my maths as I don't want this to let me down!!! good luck with it all fingers crossed for you on the 8th!!!!
That's exactly what I've been doing! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Poppy24
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello ive got an offer for September start! Can't wait! 🙌🙋☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
lucymaria
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Poppy24)
Hello ive got an offer for September start! Can't wait! ����������
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Central Lancashire
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 23 Jun '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 23 Jun '19
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 30 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
38.82%
No - but I will (46)
6.76%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.5%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (319)
46.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed