Turn on thread page Beta
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by miss Peace)
    thanks for noticing the avatar, i don't get why they talk about things which shouldn't really be their biggest of concerns like
    " Do Muslim girls care about sex before marriage?"
    Yep, that's not the weirdest one though:zomg: there are some places I'd advise you avoid but most of us are quite friendly.

ReputationRep:
    Im not questioning friendliness im questioning sensibility
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Im not questioning friendliness im questioning sensibility
    Non-existent

ReputationRep:
    totally, I know this is isn't study-related, but what is a really cool movie to watch, I've got a friend coming round tomorrow night and we was planning to watch a movie
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    totally, I know this is isn't study-related, but what is a really cool movie to watch, I've got a friend coming round tomorrow night and we was planning to watch a movie
    I don't really know? Can't say I like movies. What type of things do you like?

ReputationRep:
    you don't like movies, well if you mean in movies- i like indie movies like "Hick"
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    you don't like movies, well if you mean in movies- i like indie movies like "Hick"
    Then I really can't help... Sorry, you could make a thread for it though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm ind of scared of the suggestions that people might give:eek:that's me trying to use an emoticon
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I'm ind of scared of the suggestions that people might give:eek:that's me trying to use an emoticon
    It wouldn't be too bad I think, I'd suggest born free if you want to cry though.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen that-the saddest part was when Elsa's(the tiger) sister got taken away- but I didn't really cry as i was watching it with my older brothers who would laugh at me crying
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I've seen that-the saddest part was when Elsa's(the tiger) sister got taken away- but I didn't really cry as i was watching it with my older brothers who would laugh at me crying
    You mean the lion? Aww that's a shame that you couldn't cry. Did you at least cry at Marley and me?

ReputationRep:
    no I watched that when i was in year eight in a class full of delinquents so I didn't really get to watch it properly-but i cant take Owen Wilson seriously in any movie
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    no I watched that when i was in year eight in a class full of delinquents so I didn't really get to watch it properly-but i cant take Owen Wilson seriously in any movie
    Then I'm really sorry but that's the extent of my knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    so you're not really into movies. What are you interested in?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    so you're not really into movies. What are you interested in?
    Politics, math, learning in general. Basicly probably everything you find boring.

ReputationRep:
    not that I find it boring, I find it super hard to get my head around
    I do read a lot, hence why I'm taking English literature
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    not that I find it boring, I find it super hard to get my head around
    I do read a lot, hence why I'm taking English literature
    I hate reading fiction hence why I didn't take eng lit.

ReputationRep:
    Its kind of something you have to love- its kind of in my family as well, I read and write poetry and read fictional books just like my parents
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Its kind of something you have to love- its kind of in my family as well, I read and write poetry and read fictional books just like my parents
    Ahh ok well I think this welcome has gone on too long:lol: if you ever need help just ask and enjoy your time here.

ReputationRep:
    sorry,see yah

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.