Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the weirdest thing you like doing? watch

ReputationRep:
    I like to go through the prime numbers in my head for no reason at all.
    Sometimes, I'll get into a weird mood, and just re-arrange all my books (there's a lot), into different categories than they're already in.
    One of the weirdest things I do is probably using a different pen in all my subjects, and I can't use the pen for one subject in a different subject.

(Original post by Obiejess)
    Sit in my room, in the complete darkness, for like an hour. I put some music on in the background (Oasis, Kasabian, Arctic Monkeys, Kaiser Chiefs) and think about the meaning of life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    At least I'm not the only one who does this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missxyn)
    Sometimes, mostly in the mornings, i have deep conversations with myself about the environment and problems with the world. This is usually in english but sometimes its in Spanish or French (which i both suck at btw)
    I do this! Also in Spanish occasionally (though the conversation is pretty basic if it is haha) However they're usually in-my-head conversations.

I imagine having conversations with people I know, and if I imagine them saying something I don't like, I get really angry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RFowler)
    I often replay awkward moments from years ago in my head, imagining how it should have gone. Including imaginary arguments I wish I'd had with people. And replaying actual arguments in my head, thinking of a load of things I should have said, and then winning that argument in my head hours later.
    Yep, I do pretty much this. Except I never seem to win my imaginary arguments...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobbieShamrock)
    I do this! Also in Spanish occasionally (though the conversation is pretty basic if it is haha) However they're usually in-my-head conversations.

I imagine having conversations with people I know, and if I imagine them saying something I don't like, I get really angry!
    haha.. i can imagine someone randomly getting angry over something they thought someone would say but didn't...in spanish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdamCee)
    Singing to the Frozen album.

No shame.
    man is it really that good? Let It Go's a tune of the Wicked variety (Idina Menzel's voice HNNNG) but I don't get all the hype

ReputationRep:
    ITT people's weird is my normal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    man is it really that good? Let It Go's a tune of the Wicked variety (Idina Menzel's voice HNNNG) but I don't get all the hype
    Tbh it is a bit overrated. It's not worth the hype but I still think it's a pretty great Disney film. As one that's not really a fan of animations and the such I thought it was great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdamCee)
    Tbh it is a bit overrated. It's not worth the hype but I still think it's a pretty great Disney film. As one that's not really a fan of animations and the such I thought it was great
    and yet the soundtrack is stellar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    and yet the soundtrack is stellar?
    Yeah I think it's pretty decent. Again over-hyped like hell by a lot of people but singing along to it with my little cousin is always fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aoxa)
    I like to go through the prime numbers in my head for no reason at all.
    Sometimes, I'll get into a weird mood, and just re-arrange all my books (there's a lot), into different categories than they're already in.
    One of the weirdest things I do is probably using a different pen in all my subjects, and I can't use the pen for one subject in a different subject.
    I do this all the time, just with my music and pictures on my laptop...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by garfeeled)
    strip down to my underwear and dance silly to music. You should try it.
    ermm how can we strip down to your underwear ?

:creep:

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I walk somewhere and I'm not listening to music, I imagine my own soundtrack in my head. Sometimes it's affected by whatever I'm standing on, colours, the amount of people, how fast I'm walking etc. Occasionally I beatbox outloud but I go quietly when I pass people.

I have a habit of 'dancing' through crowds, spinning or shuffling on my toes and heels to get around people. I secretly hope someone makes a positive comment on it but so far I've had no feedback.

[[beatboxes quietly]] "Hello friend" [[gently breakdances towards you]]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)

Step 1: Wear their underwear

ReputationRep:
    Dressing as a grape and headbutting old women

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpaceMon)
    haha, that's cute.
    Its so hard to stop
    (Original post by 3309will)
    Chemical tests ftw <3
    It was the tollens reagent test and using 2,4DNPH to identify the compound lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    i like to do pen tricks and enjoy thinking up of really delicious meals straight after i have eaten...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthless Dutchman)

I have a habit of 'dancing' through crowds, spinning or shuffling on my toes and heels to get around people. I secretly hope someone makes a positive comment on it but so far I've had no feedback.

[[beatboxes quietly]] "Hello friend" [[gently breakdances towards you]]
    OH MY GOD, I DO THIS SO MUCH.

I don't even realise, but if I walk past someone I might just like hop, bounce or spin around them a little, and dancing through big crowds by just, yeah, spinning and shuffling around people.

I had one comment on it once when I walked past my welsh teacher.. 'what even was that, you look really weird'

Since then I try to stop but I genuinely don't even notice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbiemac)
    OH MY GOD, I DO THIS SO MUCH.

I don't even realise, but if I walk past someone I might just like hop, bounce or spin around them a little, and dancing through big crowds by just, yeah, spinning and shuffling around people.

I had one comment on it once when I walked past my welsh teacher.. 'what even was that, you look really weird'

Since then I try to stop but I genuinely don't even notice.
    Don't ever try to stop it! It'd be great if everyone moved around crowds like that.

Is it just me or are Welsh teachers really critical? [[And so incredibly sarcastic?]]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthless Dutchman)
    Don't ever try to stop it! It'd be great if everyone moved around crowds like that.

Is it just me or are Welsh teachers really critical? [[And so incredibly sarcastic?]]
    Haha I agree, and it's a much quicker way of getting through

They are.. incredibly critical, sarcastic and patronizing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)

its easy if you meet me.

just strip down to your underwear

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.