The Student Room Group

Can someone talk to me? I feel really depressed

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shakz
But only the strong survive.....listen,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eQ71Za1sKM&spfreload=10

letter to my unborn child, prefer that. damn haven't listened to 2pac in years. thanks my friend
Reply 101
Original post by Anonymous
letter to my unborn child, prefer that. damn haven't listened to 2pac in years. thanks my friend

letter to my unborn child ain't got nutting to do with the situation you're currently in looool

u need that spirit uplifting music, you feel me.......music is very powerful
Original post by Shakz
letter to my unborn child ain't got nutting to do with the situation you're currently in looool

u need that spirit uplifting music, you feel me.......music is very powerful

still a tune. Music sure is. do you think 2pac is alive?
Reply 103
still a tune. Music sure is. do you think 2pac is alive?

Well, i actually truly did believe he was until 13/06/2014 as all theories said he was coming back on this day but naa it never happened....aparently he was alive in cuba and appeared in a cuban rap video for like 2 seconds....it looked exactly like him but now i think it was just a lookalike, have u seen it? do u think he still alive?
Hellooo :smile:
Original post by Shakz
Well, i actually truly did believe he was until 13/06/2014 as all theories said he was coming back on this day but naa it never happened....aparently he was alive in cuba and appeared in a cuban rap video for like 2 seconds....it looked exactly like him but now i think it was just a lookalike, have u seen it? do u think he still alive?

I think he deeeaad, but PR companies started the conspiracy which boosted sales. Lol he was awesome though, his music ran through my veins when i was growing up. :gangster:

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Hellooo :smile:

Hi Mrs Cooper, how are you? I feel a lot better today :smile:
Reply 106
I think he deeeaad, but PR companies started the conspiracy which boosted sales. Lol he was awesome though, his music ran through my veins when i was growing up. :gangster:

Lol fo'real?, same ere and i still listen to him, old is gold as they say....who else do u listen to?

Hi Mrs Cooper, how are you? I feel a lot better today :smile:

I'm goood how are you?:biggrin: If you want to laugh here's a hilarious vine compliation :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7WwqM83pKE
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey ya, how's your day been? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by strawberrysnow
Hey ya, how's your day been? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My day was ok, a bit rough but I'm doing ok. What about you?

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I'm goood how are you?:biggrin: If you want to laugh here's a hilarious vine compliation :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7WwqM83pKE

lol some are quite funny :biggrin:

Original post by Shakz

Lol fo'real?, same ere and i still listen to him, old is gold as they say....who else do u listen to?

Used to listen to a bit Dre, Snoop, Ice Cube, Nate Dogg and Eminem too. Listening to Changes right now, man, brings back memories. Was never into Biggie. Maybe got sold into the whole PR beef lol.
Reply 110
Used to listen to a bit Dre, Snoop, Ice Cube, Nate Dogg and Eminem too. Listening to Changes right now, man, brings back memories. Was never into Biggie. Maybe got sold into the whole PR beef lol.

Lol, wait, so how old are you?
You can message me if you still want someone to talk to :smile:
Exercise, cooking, and singing the right songs in the shower. Those are my keys to making myself feeling good, try them some time, they might be your keys too :smile:
:frown:

Sorry to hear about that :hugs: I've always got the time if you ever wanna chat! :smile:
Original post by Multitalented me
Sorry to hear about that :hugs: I've always got the time if you ever wanna chat! :smile:

Thank you my friend, what are you upto today?

Original post by kayleighisonfire
You can message me if you still want someone to talk to :smile:

How are you Kayleigh?

Original post by Shakz
Lol, wait, so how old are you?

22, my brother used to be a DJ when I was at school so I always had it on the background.
/QUOTE]You're welcome :hat2: Not much tbh, got work at 6 & not sure how to spend my time before that :s-smilie: What about you? :smile:
Hello, OP! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. If it's any consolation, I've been on the same boat before - not being able to eat or sleep and feeling completely numb because of relationships (or lack of). It's definitely not something that would last forever. In the mean time, if there are any supportive friends around you, try to hang out with them so that you can take your mind off your immediate problems. I'm sure you'll feel like yourself again soon.
Hi, hope you are feeling better pm me if you want :smile:
Reply 118
22, my brother used to be a DJ when I was at school so I always had it on the background.

ohh right, so did u go uni?

How are you Kayleigh?

I'm good thanks, you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending