Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anti Muslim violence spreading across France-mosques & muslim businesses bombed watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PopaPork)
    Source please

My source says they were all Blanks
    Your argument is much invalid. Blanks or not they were intended to kill and hurt. Shots were also fired at the mosque. Why would someone throw blank grenades but shoot a real gun without intending to kill. This Is obviously a terrorist attack. As well as the arsonist terrorist attacks in mosques which have been ongoing which have injured people.
    The shots fired were also at the prayer hall at the time of the evening prayers. This is deliberate and targeted. Just as the other attackers deliberately fired at the magazine office.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scrappy-coco)
    But these aren't a clear representation of Parisians, or French people, or European people, or western people, Or White people!

You can count in your hands how many people did this, an incredibly small fraction of the French population, you should not promote further hate my friend as you will cite more hate against the French? The majority of French people are peaceful law abiding people, they are a country of peace!

This is bigotry my friend.
    Apply that to Islam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scrappy-coco)
    But these aren't a clear representation of Parisians, or French people, or European people, or western people, Or White people!

You can count in your hands how many people did this, an incredibly small fraction of the French population, you should not promote further hate my friend as you will cite more hate against the French? The majority of French people are peaceful law abiding people, they are a country of peace!

This is bigotry my friend.
    Sadly when a Muslim performs such an act the whole Muslim population is to blame and apologise and we are all labelled for the minorities actions. So here yourself you are showing that there are double standards and bias. And clear deliberate unprovoked hatred towards Muslims.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    Apply that to Islam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That was my point I was being ironic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarryBarney)
    Sadly when a Muslim performs such an act the whole Muslim population is to blame and apologise and we are all labelled for the minorities actions. So here yourself you are showing that there are double standards and bias. And clear deliberate unprovoked hatred towards Muslims.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The main point to grasp is consistency. If this argument is as strong as some say, then we can also play down most backlashes to terrorism including what happened with lee rigby. If we show how appalling these attacks are in Muslims, how can you use the same argument when Islamic terrorism happens? Consistency my friend....

ReputationRep:
    If only they used blank bullets yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Explosions in restaurants. Grenades thrown into mosques. Shots fired. Mosques burned.
    Where's the outrage the results of these attack can kill way more than 12 people and are intended to kill. Soon all war will break out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No mosque has burnt so far and it wasn't real grenades.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Huskaris)
    If only they used blank bullets yesterday
    The bullets fired upon the mosque weren't blank. The French people are terrorists. The French culture is one of terrorism now due to these anti Islam attackers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Your argument is much invalid. Blanks or not they were intended to kill and hurt. Shots were also fired at the mosque. Why would someone throw blank grenades but shoot a real gun without intending to kill. This Is obviously a terrorist attack. As well as the arsonist terrorist attacks in mosques which have been ongoing which have injured people.
    The shots fired were also at the prayer hall at the time of the evening prayers. This is deliberate and targeted. Just as the other attackers deliberately fired at the magazine office.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope sorry still no source I see

Till then It's just hearsay

ReputationRep:
    The French people are terrorists.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah the eternal cry of the Victim

and while they are still cleaning the blood off the streets in Paris:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Nope sorry still no source I see

Till then It's just hearsay
    I guess it's OK now. Blank grenades. Live shots fired. Meh. It's not Muslims doing the attacking so it don't matter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I guess it's OK now. Blank grenades. Live shots fired. Meh. It's not Muslims doing the attacking so it don't matter.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Blank grenades:rolleyes:

No proof of who fired the shots but it must be the french People the bunch of terrorists

But still no source:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Blank grenades:rolleyes:

No proof of who fired the shots but it must be the french People the bunch of terrorists

But still no source:rolleyes:
    Do you then agree that it is acceptable to dash blank grenades, fire shots which make contact, at the Queens place of residence when she is present surrounded by her family? In addition you agree that the above is not a terror attack and we can roll our eyes at the event ' :rolleyes: '?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The bullets fired upon the mosque weren't blank. The French people are terrorists. The French culture is one of terrorism now due to these anti Islam attackers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol!

ReputationRep:
    And yet Islam remains one of the fastest growing religion in the world.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil08)
    And yet Islam remains one of the fattest growing religion in the world.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fattest? Why you insulting us Muslims m. :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil08)
    And yet Islam remains one of the fattest growing religion in the world.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Calling me fat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yup. Remember that time that English man fired his pistol at a man. Man the English are violent terrorists. This makes England a terrorist hideout.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes I know, I know, white people are the devil, my mumma said.
    But. Buuuuuuut....... Seriously Saudi Arabia are the worst terrorists

ReputationRep:
    I don't see how anyone can defend these anti-Islamic attacks but then go on to say that they condemn the attack on the Charlie Hebdo.

They are both an attack on innocent people for completely irrational reasons.

They are both appalling.

Why should innocent people suffer just because they are Muslim?

Why should innocent people suffer just because they work at Charlie Hebdo?

The only difference is your intolerance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    I don't see how anyone can defend these anti-Islamic attacks but then go on to say that they condemn the attack on the Charlie Habdo.

They are both an attack on innocent people for completely irrational reasons.

They are both appalling.

Why should innocent people suffer just because they are Muslim?

Why should innocent people suffer just because they work at Charlie Hebdo?

The only difference is your intolerance.
    Finally, consistency!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.