Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow I see, yeah I do use that site quite a bit but I'll check again. Don't forget it's also about the individual and not solely the course/lecturers. (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for Game Design & Development and my best friend got one for Biology so I'm pretty excited :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tettles)
    I got an offer for Game Design & Development and my best friend got one for Biology so I'm pretty excited :3
    Congrats to both of you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Typical.. 2nd choice and I've been rejected -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saam.xo)
    Typical.. 2nd choice and I've been rejected -.-
    Oh no I'm sorry what's your firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danni_079)
    Oh no I'm sorry what's your firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As in what course? Urm tv and film production

ReputationRep:
    Where else have you applied to Sam ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tracy_Baby)
    Where else have you applied to Sam ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Chichester, brighton, Portsmouth & Canterbury

ReputationRep:
    Got an unconditional offer to study architecture, but I'm waiting for my CSM interview... Currently so unsure which uni will be best for me 😭

ReputationRep:
    As in what course? Urm tv and film production
    No, what's your first choice uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Chichester, brighton, Portsmouth & Canterbury
    They're all great choices! I'm torn between greenwich and canterbury myself!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danni_079)
    They're all great choices! I'm torn between greenwich and canterbury myself!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I never went and looked at Canterbury but my friend goes there and she loves it! What course do you want to do?

ReputationRep:
    I never went and looked at Canterbury but my friend goes there and she loves it! What course do you want to do?
    There's an applicant day on the 18th, you should go! Media and Communications

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied to do International Business??

ReputationRep:
    Hey all!
    I'm from Bulgaria and I tried to do a research for the universities I've applied to but I would love to hear opinion from you guys too. I was wondering if any of you is familiar with University of Greenwich's Business Information Technology course? Is it a good one and is this uni a good choice at all? I've already received my offer for this course(also I received an offer from City University London's Business Computing Systems course) and I am in two minds. I know that both universities are quite far away from each other when it comes to rankings but I think my choice should not be based only on statics. Thats why I hope that someone who is more familiar with this uni will help me out cause I really need some kind of advice ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MirelaGeorgieva)
    Hey all!
    I'm from Bulgaria and I tried to do a research for the universities I've applied to but I would love to hear opinion from you guys too. I was wondering if any of you is familiar with University of Greenwich's Business Information Technology course? Is it a good one and is this uni a good choice at all? I've already received my offer for this course(also I received an offer from City University London's Business Computing Systems course) and I am in two minds. I know that both universities are quite far away from each other when it comes to rankings but I think my choice should not be based only on statics. Thats why I hope that someone who is more familiar with this uni will help me out cause I really need some kind of advice ^^
    Hi! Firstly, congrats on your offers! you need to apply based on where's suitable for your needs. If the most important thing to you is the level of teaching, career prospects and living in central London, I would suggest City. It's in the top 5% universities in the world! Greenwich isn't as highly rated academically, it's apparently great socially! I don't know enough about either. But I wouldn't go turning down a uni like city, that's a great achievement!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey

I have applied to study Adult Nursing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody going to the open day on the 21st? I believe it's this Saturday?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had or awaiting an Interview for Greenwich - Adult Nursing? I have an Interview for Adult Nursing on March 10th kinda nervous as Coventry declined me although Greenwich's interview system is different and individual rather than group...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 7, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.