Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess31)
    Ah i guess so lol

ohh school?? ahh sounds njce tho!!

And im 18, sure you said you were 20 lool
    Yezzur! I took a few years off and decided to do my A-levels in a year.

Ahh, you're subjected to call me "didi" then. Yes, I am indeed 20! Feel like a buddhi...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah i guess so lol

ohh school?? ahh sounds njce tho!!

And im 18, sure you said you were 20 lool

Lmfao :rofl: or how theyre still at the same part of the drama for the week worth of episodes :lol:
    My parents are totally hooked on star plus, they repeat the same show like twice a day, and I get so angry at them, they give me a look of disapproval like I should watch the show with them :eek:. They literally do stay on the same stuff for weeks I agree haha. Why do the women go to bed wearing a sari and make up, surely that's uncomfortable

(Original post by NishaaaR)
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic! I'm going to blame fatigue...

I don't even watch English soaps. :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was being sort of sarcastic? I find it amusing how much time they kill, zooming in all the faces and looking at their expressions pahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    I was being sort of sarcastic? I find it amusing how much time they kill, zooming in all the faces and looking at their expressions pahahaha.
    Phew. Hahaha, I've heard they play sounds of thunder in the background, sometimes. How dramatic, lmao. Some Bollywood films are starting to annoy me too. They're too raunchy/bold and over the top, aye.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Phew. Hahaha, I've heard they play sounds of thunder in the background, sometimes. How dramatic, lmao. Some Bollywood films are starting to annoy me too. They're too raunchy/bold and over the top, aye.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha, yes they do! Some of the story lines they come up with is pure and utter rubbish. Meh, I've given up with Bollywood movies, I can genuinely say I liked 4 movies and that's it. They play too many songs, like idk. I hate Indian channels so much, it's sad.

In other news: I literally went southall for the first time last year hahahaha, it was hmm, too many indians!

ReputationRep:
    Yezzur! I took a few years off and decided to do my A-levels in a year.

Ahh, you're subjected to call me "didi" then. Yes, I am indeed 20! Feel like a buddhi...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh i see!! Thats awesome!

Lol that i am :lol: and youre not a buddhi loool

(Original post by ,,,,)
    My parents are totally hooked on star plus, they repeat the same show like twice a day, and I get so angry at them, they give me a look of disapproval like I should watch the show with them :eek:. They literally do stay on the same stuff for weeks I agree haha. Why do the women go to bed wearing a sari and make up, surely that's uncomfortable

Ahahahahaha trust me!! :lol: dramas can go on for yeaaaars! Swewr one of them.has been on for like 7-8 years now... :indiff:
    And i wonder that all the time :rofl: and the make up is still intacg the next day loool

ReputationRep:

Ahahahahaha trust me!! :lol: dramas can go on for yeaaaars! Swewr one of them.has been on for like 7-8 years now... :indiff:
    And i wonder that all the time :rofl: and the make up is still intacg the next day loool
    Yeh if we're talking about the same one, it has been going on for yeaarrrrrrrrrrrrrssss. It's the one that annoys me the most haha. Ikr, sari and makeup to bed, and wake up looking half decent also hahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    Yeh if we're talking about the same one, it has been going on for yeaarrrrrrrrrrrrrssss. It's the one that annoys me the most haha. Ikr, sari and makeup to bed, and wake up looking half decent also hahahaha.
    Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai? Saathiya?? :lol:
    and lol i know right!!!! Itd be good to wake up all read, but then they need to get more dolled up for the rest of the day :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai? Saathiya?? :lol:
    and lol i know right!!!! Itd be good to wake up all read, but then they need to get more dolled up for the rest of the day :lol:

Saathiya :argh::bawling:, that's the onee hahaha. Man, they've been going around in a loop with that show, someone needs to kill gopi and end the show asap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    Saathiya :argh::bawling:, that's the onee hahaha. Man, they've been going around in a loop with that show, someone needs to kill gopi and end the show asap.
    LOOOOL :rofl: wait.. i thought gopi was already dead?!?!?! :lol: or was that rashi? :lol: ah tbh old gopi was the best :lol:
    My chacha stopped watching saathiya bcos they changed gopi :lol:

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOL :rofl: wait.. i thought gopi was already dead?!?!?! :lol: or was that rashi? :lol: ah tbh old gopi was the best :lol:
    My chacha stopped watching saathiya bcos they changed gopi :lol:
    Hahahaha, rashi died, gopi recently got hit be a rickshaw or something, but she came back. I sound like I follow the show, I kinda do because that's all my parents ever watch *ashamed*.

LOL, your chacha (is that uncle?) is a legend haha, stopped because gopi changed :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    Hahahaha, rashi died, gopi recently got hit be a rickshaw or something, but she came back. I sound like I follow the show, I kinda do because that's all my parents ever watch *ashamed*.

LOL, your chacha (is that uncle?) is a legend haha, stopped because gopi changed :clap2:
    Lol i see :lol: i stopped watching it like 4 years ago :rofl: do they really only watch star plus tho? feel sorry for you bro loool

and haha yeh my uncle lol :lol: ah he really is :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and Sony every now and again. They don't watch any English show. It's tough Lmao. The struggles eh?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    Yes, and Sony every now and again. They don't watch any English show. It's tough Lmao. The struggles eh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh dear lol :lol: do you seruously just sit there watching it?

ReputationRep:
    Haha not really, thankfully I work Monday-friday and come home at 6:30 ish. They even watch this **** while having dinner like come on!. But yeh I'm normally on my laptop and kinda watching the tv you know, multitasking haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    Haha not really, thankfully I work Monday-friday and come home at 6:30 ish. They even watch this **** while having dinner like come on!. But yeh I'm normally on my laptop and kinda watching the tv you know, multitasking haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Loool thats alright then :lol: and oooh where you work?! jk jk lol i am the multitasking queeen! :crown:

ReputationRep:
    Haha multitasking is hard work. I can't walk and type on my mobile at the same time Lmao. I work at McDonald's.....just kidding, I work near angel as an accountant ( well trying to be one)

[SIZE=1]Posted from TSR Mobile[/SIZEZ]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    Haha multitasking is hard work. I can't walk and type on my mobile at the same time Lmao. I work at McDonald's.....just kidding, I work near angel as an accountant ( well trying to be one)

[SIZE=1]Posted from TSR Mobile[/SIZEZ]
    Loool i can typr and walk. Although i have walked into many walls and windows.. and poles.. ohhhh youre an accoutant?

ReputationRep:
    Loool i can typr and walk. Although i have walked into many walls and windows.. and poles.. ohhhh youre an accoutant?
    Lool stahp, I laughed too hard when you said you walked Into poles, that must have been painful if you went head first. Yeh I'm an accountant. I miss uni though I want to go backk. What do you do, if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Why don't you do a loyalty card?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ,,,,)
    Lool stahp, I laughed too hard when you said you walked Into poles, that must have been painful if you went head first. Yeh I'm an accountant. I miss uni though I want to go backk. What do you do, if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Loool its true! :lol: and it was so painful but i hid the tears well i must say :rolleyes:
    Im first year biomed its.. um.. meh

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.