Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Wallace)
    That's when my interview for chester is too! See you there haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha see you there!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Had my interview at chester last week and they offered me an unconditional two days later. Anyone else had offers? 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niki0124)
    Hi, I applied at the end of December to four unis for adult nursing. I got declined by two, have an interview at bangor in March but still haven't heard anything from chester. Is anybody else still waiting to hear off chester? I'm starting to worry!!!
    Chester offered me an unconditional two days after my interview. Hope you hear back soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caple12)
    Hey,
    Had my interview at chester last week and they offered me an unconditional two days later. Anyone else had offers? 😊
    Congratulations you lucky duck!

Still waiting to hear either way but as time goes on think it's less likely fir me 😓

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pretty please)
    Congratulations you lucky duck!

Still waiting to hear either way but as time goes on think it's less likely fir me 😓

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They contacted me via post not on ucas, just keep checking your mail. I hope you hear back soon!

ReputationRep:
    Ah thanks altho my interview was 23 rd Jan so a while ago you never know hey!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody got in for September 2015 intake, i had my interview last Thursday and recieved an offer today

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody got in for September 2015 intake, i had my interview last Thursday and recieved an offer today

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in the September intake but at the warrington campus

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the September intake but at the warrington campus
    That's the campus I'm hoping to go to! It's only like 20 mins away form my house haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's the campus I'm hoping to go to! It's only like 20 mins away form my house haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah same I live in warrington so it's really easy to get too. You should get a letter soon that tells you what campus you'll be on

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same I live in warrington so it's really easy to get too. You should get a letter soon that tells you what campus you'll be on
    Oh will i? Will i only get that when the offer is accepted? Because I can't accept it yet because I've still got some uni's to hear back off?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh will i? Will i only get that when the offer is accepted? Because I can't accept it yet because I've still got some uni's to hear back off?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think that they send you the letter with the details on when they offer you the place. I don't think you need to reply to the offer before they send it. I got the letter a week after my offer so you should hear back soon

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have!!😁 what field you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clairebates5)
    I have!!😁 what field you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im doing adult nursing, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im doing adult nursing, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww im doing child! What campus you based at?😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clairebates5)
    Aww im doing child! What campus you based at?😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im not sure yet hun! I got an email this morning saying a letter is on it's way out to me, so will it be put in that? Im hoping warrington!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im not sure yet hun! I got an email this morning saying a letter is on it's way out to me, so will it be put in that? Im hoping warrington!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ohhh okay, yeye it will cos mine said riverside campus in chester, ahh okay yeah warrington is nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi girls I've started a group for chester nursing students starting in September! If you want to join add me on FB search Lindsey Mannion my profile pic is my little boys! Will be great to meet people before we start! xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Reading this has got me all excited! I have an interveiw for Chester on Tuesday, don't know whether to be excited or nervous x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linzilou85)
    Hi girls I've started a group for chester nursing students starting in September! If you want to join add me on FB search Lindsey Mannion my profile pic is my little boys! Will be great to meet people before we start! xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ive added you! My name is claire bates😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.