Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by social outcast)
    When you logged, where did you find the college info? Ive logged in but nothing, just general stuff about the open day . Greys looks pretty cool though
    I filled out my name and then went to the accommodation section when it let me. I haven't booked anything yet, I was just curious to know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dougieowner)
    I filled out my name and then went to the accommodation section when it let me. I haven't booked anything yet, I was just curious to know.
    Thank you , Got the email in the intervening minutes anyway

ReputationRep:
    I got Hatfield, my first choice!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Waiting for an allocation at Queens campus to either Stephenson or John Snow (hopefully John Snow) Do you think they will come out the same day as city campus?

ReputationRep:
    Just found out I got into Collingwood

ReputationRep:
    Hope my email arrives today, getting jealous of all you

ReputationRep:
    Got St Marys

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/611591455637752/

That's for everyone allocated to Collingwood

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The booking site is now live for Durham City and Queen's Campus - if you have your department offer and your college allocation you can book now.

ReputationRep:
    Just got allocated to collingwood...Not sure if it's good or not :-/

ReputationRep:
    Got St Cuths!

ReputationRep:
    Allocated to St Cuthbert's XD....anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I received my offer from Durham on Friday, however I logged into UCAS track this morning to discover that my offer now says it was "last updated" today. I checked over my offer and everything is the same. Does this mean I've already been allocated a college and should be waiting for an email from whichever one I've been allocated to? I've tried logging into the booking system to find out but it says that my details are incorrect for some reason...

ReputationRep:
    Got allocated to Butler

ReputationRep:
    Just got Josephine butler for geography which I applied for? Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Chads!

Yaaayy!

ReputationRep:
    I got allocated to Van Mildert, anyone know anything about it? It doesn't seem very sporty

I watched their promo video and people were asked their favourite thing about Mildert and one guy said "the ducks"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dylann)
    I got allocated to Van Mildert, anyone know anything about it? It doesn't seem very sporty

I watched their promo video and people were asked their favourite thing about Mildert and one guy said "the ducks"
    where did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Got into my preferred, Chad's!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnaBanana<3)
    Allocated to St Cuthbert's XD....anyone else?
    Me too Cuths':five:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.