Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Taking orders for cooked breakfast. Waddya want? watch

• View Poll Results: Waddya want in yer cooked breakfast?
    Fried egg
    50.96%
    Scrambled egg
    40.38%
    Bacon
    74.04%
    Sausage
    73.08%
    Mushrooms
    48.08%
    Tinned tomatoes
    21.15%
    Baked beans
    64.42%
    Fried bread
    54.81%
    Black pudding
    23.08%
    Toast selection
    52.88%
    Tea
    36.54%
    Herbal / fruit / mint tea
    9.62%
    Coffee
    30.77%
    Decaff coffee
    4.81%
    Hot chocolate
    25.96%
    Fruit juice
    60.58%

ReputationRep:
    Regular cooked breakfast with a nice cup of tea. Tyvm

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by converselove)
    Truth be told, if I was having a fry up, I'd only have a slice of each and would only have like 1 or 2 sausages cause it would be too much otherwise. I've had white pudding before but I prefer black

That tooth didn't hurt but one beside it did. Hurt so bad the only thing that worked was painkillers that knocked me out lol. No pain after it was out. I was just bored of soft/liquid food. Back on solids now
    ahh so your not a big eater then? you cant not have a bit of bacon too atleast and maybe some beans, posbibly black pudding haha.
    u prefere black, your talking about the pudding here right not a black guy !! hehe.
    how long didnt you eat for? strange it was the tooth next to it that hurt. before i had mine out the pain was so bad too. never had tooth pain like it before !!! what pain killers did u take & musta been alot of em to knock you out lol x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billy-jo)
    ahh so your not a big eater then? you cant not have a bit of bacon too atleast and maybe some beans, posbibly black pudding haha.
    u prefere black, your talking about the pudding here right not a black guy !! hehe.
    how long didnt you eat for? strange it was the tooth next to it that hurt. before i had mine out the pain was so bad too. never had tooth pain like it before !!! what pain killers did u take & musta been alot of em to knock you out lol x
    sometimes I am! Lol yes, the pudding yeah it's strange but pain is gone so I'm not complaining xD hmm couple of days I think. Ate soup, potato, yoghurts and things. Had co-codamol as well as ibuprofen but both were really strong!

ReputationRep:
    Hi simo

ReputationRep:
    sometimes I am! Lol yes, the pudding yeah it's strange but pain is gone so I'm not complaining xD hmm couple of days I think. Ate soup, potato, yoghurts and things. Had co-codamol as well as ibuprofen but both were really strong!
    oh the pudding huh- are you sure :-P hehe. yeah sure no complaining its strange but its all good now
    potato isnt that soft unless its mashed. they must of been strong versions of them cos inuroprfen isnt usually strong its just a regular over the counter u can buy it anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billy-jo)
    oh the pudding huh- are you sure :-P hehe. yeah sure no complaining its strange but its all good now
    potato isnt that soft unless its mashed. they must of been strong versions of them cos inuroprfen isnt usually strong its just a regular over the counter u can buy it anywhere.
    Definitely sure xD mashed potato! They were both strong. Got them from hospital once when I had stomach pain. I think we should stop taking over this thread pm me if you want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Penguinfarts)
    Potatoe bread, Soda Farls, Veda and vegetable pudding.
    I love you :love: except I'll skip the pudding.

ReputationRep:
    Do you deliver to Pocatello, Idaho?

May I please have some Cheese-on-Toast? I know it's off the menu, but I've not had any cheese on toast since the beginning of August...

ReputationRep:
    This thread makes me so hungry even though I've already had lunch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammy4041)
    May I please have some Cheese-on-Toast? I know it's off the menu, but I've not had any cheese on toast since the beginning of August...
    One Welsh Rarebit on toasted granary coming up. I hope you like Worcestershire Sauce.

(Original post by jammy4041)
    Do you deliver to Pocatello, Idaho?
    I'll email you a photo. ;-)

ReputationRep:
    This sounds so nice... only time I have a cooked breakfast is when staying at the premier inn - and that's only if breakfast is included in the room price!

ReputationRep:
    The morning after sportsnight, I have:

2 fried eggs
    2 sausages
    bacon
    beans
    2 hash browns or a fried slice
    2 white toasts

orange juice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simes)
    One Welsh Rarebit on toasted granary coming up. I hope you like Worcestershire Sauce.

I'll email you a photo. ;-)
    Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    Definitely sure xD mashed potato! They were both strong. Got them from hospital once when I had stomach pain. I think we should stop taking over this thread pm me if you want!
    okay and why do you think we should stop talking over this

ReputationRep:
    Some beans... and a side order of fried dead pig!

ReputationRep:
    Ordered, when can I expect a delivery?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kangie)
    Ordered, when can I expect a delivery?
    Tomorrow morning.

Sorry for the delay. I got distracted. I had an assignment to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    wot no kippers ? :mad:
    Sorry squire, not any more. The smell in the bins attracts cats. The last thing a quality establishment like this needs is people seeing cats disappearing in the back door.

Especially after the Hungry Horse Steak Pie fiasco. Took me ages to work out why they wouldn't sell.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 14, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.