Who's from London thoo? :D Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.rubber dubber)
    Brixton yout signing in.:bigsmile:

What you saying though Fam?:gangster:
    unlucky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anayaaa)
    It is! I love the museums in kensington and chelsea!
    They're nice aren't they? Which ones your favourite? The Natural History Museum is my childhood lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    They're nice aren't they? Which ones your favourite? The Natural History Museum is my childhood lol
    Omg. The natural history and the science museum are both my childhood. the V&A.

ReputationRep:
    fam!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anayaaa)
    Omg. The natural history and the science museum are both my childhood. the V&A.
    Hehe the V&A's my friend's favourite too! Yes and the science museum too no matter how many times I go there I still feel excited, mabye I should grow up lol

ReputationRep:
    Not really. My mum and much of her family is from NE London and dad lived North when he was young, but their immediate families were both part of the 60s-70s Herts-Essex exodus.

I grew up in Herts, moved to the Fens when I was 10 and returned south six years ago. I'm of London 'descent'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    Hehe the V&A's my friend's favourite too! Yes and the science museum too no matter how many times I go there I still feel excited, mabye I should grow up lol
    LOOOL. omg same here! I always feel excited when I visit those museums Nah. It's because we both were fell in love with it as children, nothing to do with growing up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    North weezyyy
    South all day dun knoo

ReputationRep:
    Who's up for a meetup?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Who's up for a meetup?
    errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

ReputationRep:
    Everybody has a bit of a Laaaandaner in them

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.