Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    15th Feb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moheed)
    Happy birthday in advance and I can't wait for the long break after exams extra long summer to relax
    Aww thankyou me neither!! Roll on Summer!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gem_Louise)
    Aww thankyou me neither!! Roll on Summer!!
    Gotta make the most of this summer, it'll be the last time I see some of my friends for a while aha

ReputationRep:
    Gotta make the most of this summer, it'll be the last time I see some of my friends for a while aha
    Yeah same!! Although it is a bonus one my bestfriends is in the same flat and on the same course! It wasn't even intentional 🙈 Ahaha!!

ReputationRep:
    15th Feb
    We'll happy birthday for then! 🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizziekatherine)
    We'll happy birthday for then! 🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thankyou darling x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same!! Although it is a bonus one my bestfriends is in the same flat and on the same course! It wasn't even intentional 🙈 Ahaha!!
    Oh is she one of my neighbours as well, that's a bonus for you aha you'll know someone there just a lucky coincidence your doing the same course at the same uni living next to each other

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou darling x
    No problem hun x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh is she one of my neighbours as well, that's a bonus for you aha you'll know someone there just a lucky coincidence your doing the same course at the same uni living next to each other
    She sure is! and well no, we applied to be in the same flat etc. She had her place given last year but was advised to take a gap year so she deferred. I looked at Uni's for this year and happened to love the same uni - just coincidental. Derby wasn't going to be my firm choice but I changed my mind after I visited it. Not going to lie though, it did make me feel happier about going to uni knowing I'm going with her as she knows my health and what to do so it's safer for me ahaha🙈

ReputationRep:
    She sure is! and well no, we applied to be in the same flat etc. She had her place given last year but was advised to take a gap year so she deferred. I looked at Uni's for this year and happened to love the same uni - just coincidental. Derby wasn't going to be my firm choice but I changed my mind after I visited it. Not going to lie though, it did make me feel happier about going to uni knowing I'm going with her as she knows my health and what to do so it's safer for me ahaha🙈
    That is really lucky and it's a good thing like you said and if it makes you safer then it's a bonus so are you both 19 then

ReputationRep:
    That is really lucky and it's a good thing like you said and if it makes you safer then it's a bonus so are you both 19 then
    Massive bonus!! Especially as I can have a blackout with no given warning or temporarily lose my sight 🙈 it's a nightmare, so definately makes me feel safer aha!! And yeah - well we will be by September

ReputationRep:
    Massive bonus!! Especially as I can have a blackout with no given warning or temporarily lose my sight 🙈 it's a nightmare, so definately makes me feel safer aha!! And yeah - well we will be by September
    That sounds horrible, I have an idea of what your going through as I have epilepsy but at least now you don't have to worry about your safety fair enough

ReputationRep:
    That sounds horrible, I have an idea of what your going through as I have epilepsy but at least now you don't have to worry about your safety fair enough
    Mines called PoTS. Epilepsy - bless you, freshers might be a bit difficult for you aswell then!!? What a healthy flat we're shaping up to be 😂

ReputationRep:
    Mines called PoTS. Epilepsy - bless you, freshers might be a bit difficult for you aswell then!!? What a healthy flat we're shaping up to be 😂
    Yeah it might be but I'm not light-sensitive but we'll see, might just have to make our own version of freshers 😂 tell me about it aha well luckily I'll be trained in first aid

ReputationRep:
    Doing forensic science aswell! Thank god I've found someone else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash_beard)
    Sir Peter Hilton court, flat 2, floor B!
    Same!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it might be but I'm not light-sensitive but we'll see, might just have to make our own version of freshers 😂 tell me about it aha well luckily I'll be trained in first aid
    Yeah we might 😂 and well that could come in handy!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we might 😂 and well that could come in handy!
    Got a mini fridge in the room, it'll keep the drinks chilled 😂😂 let's hope it doesn't have to ay

ReputationRep:
    Got a mini fridge in the room, it'll keep the drinks chilled 😂😂 let's hope it doesn't have to ay
    Most certainly 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Peak Court Floor B Flat 5?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.