Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a single girl in leeds - Ask me anything :D watch

ReputationRep:
    they know i'ma best yeahh i'm a focin savage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0range)
    Have you ever been to Subdub or Back to Basics? and also can you dance?
    Never heard of those and yes but badly, I wish I could learn latin dances

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beyknowles)
    they know i'ma best yeahh i'm a focin savage.
    huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emski)
    I love the kids one when I was younger and the feel one is so relaxing and brings back memories of me playing that on recorder and clarinet
    you can play me like a clarinet if you like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emski)
    huh?
    u justa heart breaka
    won't letcha break mine
    cuz i'll be smashin windows n cuttin the break lines

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emski)
    we call them the IMS labs they are awesome you can have any operating system you want, then destroy it with malware and when you restart it, its like nothing ever happened
    Cool. What sort fo stuff do you learn. Do you act like a computer doctor and fix poorly computers? Do you get taught how to infect and cripple a computer? ie know your enemy and all that. Some of the best computer security people are ex hackers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by og.east)
    you can play me like a clarinet if you like
    haha that makes me laugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beyknowles)
    u justa heart breaka
    won't letcha break mine
    cuz i'll be smashin windows n cuttin the break lines
    I believe smashing windows is criminal damage..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Cool. What sort fo stuff do you learn. Do you act like a computer doctor and fix poorly computers? Do you get taught how to infect and cripple a computer? ie know your enemy and all that. Some of the best computer security people are ex hackers.
    haha no we get to make them ill, we had a report on accessing another computer then doing whatever we wanted before "patching" it and preventing access

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emski)
    haha no we get to make them ill, we had a report on accessing another computer then doing whatever we wanted before "patching" it and preventing access
    Oh gawd :coma: That sounds so cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Oh gawd :coma: That sounds so cool.
    haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emski)
    haha that makes me laugh
    believe me it's no laughing matter

ReputationRep:
    I go to the same uni

do you go out a lot? what are your flatmates like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emski)
    aww Well I like films, despicable me minions, bright colours also photography and videoing. I wish we could capture images with our eyes because the other day I saw a beautiful landscape with the moon and my camera wasn't good enough to get the detail of the moon :/ oh and I love computers and apps
    Don't worry, I guess beauty is subjective to a certain extent anyway & confident & charisma can make up for it somewhat positive thinking for the win lol :lol:

Ooh all seems very interesting, I've never seen despicable me before but yeah I certainly know what them minions look like I've only recently been interested on photography, but seen some great photos on FB recently, & some majestic landscapes of places I want to visit haha :moon: What sort of things do you like to capture on video? I love computers too, but mainly just to go on the internet & play games haha :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emski)
    Never heard of those and yes but badly, I wish I could learn latin dances
    Back to basics is like the longest running night in Leeds and the UK, and in Europe as well!! They had their 23rd birthday like 2 months ago!
    Subdub is a night as well, it's pretty much reggae and jungle music, the next subdub is on the 31st of this month at Vox and should be amazing!!

Also Hifi runs beginner salsa classes every wednesday! They're pretty great! Defo recommend that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emski)
    I believe smashing windows is criminal damage..
    here we go again.. it's the game we love
    sheets all over the floor and they laced w/ drugs
    you ain't play your cards right, you had the ace of clubs
    hit u with the ace of spade and ur face is shrugged
    blood drippin outcha arm on ma asian rugs
    we was just plannin a weddin, caucasian doves
    you was just tellin ur mans that u hate the clubs
    now we in the cryin game heart laced with slugs
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joshale)
    I go to the same uni

do you go out a lot? what are your flatmates like?
    what do you think of the name change? and not as much as I used to, I have kind of gone off it and they are alright, one guy I hate but the rest aren't bad and 2 of the girls are really nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Don't worry, I guess beauty is subjective to a certain extent anyway & confident & charisma can make up for it somewhat positive thinking for the win lol :lol:

Ooh all seems very interesting, I've never seen despicable me before but yeah I certainly know what them minions look like I've only recently been interested on photography, but seen some great photos on FB recently, & some majestic landscapes of places I want to visit haha :moon: What sort of things do you like to capture on video? I love computers too, but mainly just to go on the internet & play games haha :cool:
    MINIONS ARE AWESOME!!!! great first point by the way and usually my family saying the most random and hilarious things or videoing take off at airports or airshows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0range)
    Back to basics is like the longest running night in Leeds and the UK, and in Europe as well!! They had their 23rd birthday like 2 months ago!
    Subdub is a night as well, it's pretty much reggae and jungle music, the next subdub is on the 31st of this month at Vox and should be amazing!!

Also Hifi runs beginner salsa classes every wednesday! They're pretty great! Defo recommend that!
    oops I was thinking more like tango or quickstep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emski)
    what do you think of the name change? and not as much as I used to, I have kind of gone off it and they are alright, one guy I hate but the rest aren't bad and 2 of the girls are really nice
    Not too fussed over it, just a name really and haha I've lost my ID twice which has done me over and nice, how many people do you live with? and which halls are you in?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.