The Student Room Group

BIMM Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sophmole
got an offer today finally!!! :tongue:

Congratulations!! :smile:
Seems like a lot of people are doing music business or music events management :smile: had an offer for both but just can't decide on one! Already decided on staying at MSV, they do great deals if you book a flat of 4 and if it is a bit crap living there, it'll only be for a year :smile:
Hey guys!! I've got my offer for the professional musicianship course but will be moving from Bournemouth. Can anyone help with info about accommodation?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ambermariebrown
Hey guys!! I've got my offer for the professional musicianship course but will be moving from Bournemouth. Can anyone help with info about accommodation?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

it looks like the majority of people are either going for student village or parkway gate, there's also student castle which is just opposite BIMM and I think a few people go there (it's quite expensive though) these are all private student halls by the way :smile:

i'm going for parkway gate personally because i want an ensuite room :tongue:

and if you don't like any of those options, you could also look at new medlock house, sir charles groves halls, liberty point or cavendish place :smile:
Hey!
I went to look around MSV, New Medlock House and Parkway Gate yesterday and this morning a booked a room at Parkway Gate :smile:
Both New Medlock and Parkway are lovely places (Much better than MSV!)
(Book Parkway Gate ASAP as rooms sell fast and the later you leave it the more expensive the rooms get I've been told)

If you're off to Parkway Gate, are off to BIMM and fancy staying in the same flat then add me on FaceBook! :smile:

www.facebook.com/dillon.pudge
Hi all :smile: I'm going into Professional Musicianship (Vocals)

I'm waiting for my college coursemate to do his audition next weekend, if he gets in, we'll probably look into getting the same flats, just so we're not completely new to everyone.

I'm looking at New Medlock, MSV and Mansion Court, which is a little out, but the price is actually fairly good.
Original post by roozler
Hi all :smile: I'm going into Professional Musicianship (Vocals)

I'm waiting for my college coursemate to do his audition next weekend, if he gets in, we'll probably look into getting the same flats, just so we're not completely new to everyone.

I'm looking at New Medlock, MSV and Mansion Court, which is a little out, but the price is actually fairly good.

Hey :smile:
have you thought about parkway gate at all? me and dillon have both booked a room in a flat there and we'll both be going to bimm :smile: think there's 4 rooms left
Original post by sophmole
Hey :smile:
have you thought about parkway gate at all? me and dillon have both booked a room in a flat there and we'll both be going to bimm :smile: think there's 4 rooms left

I did, I'll think about it, but it depends what my friend is doing, and what my parents say, as it'll ultimately be them guarantor-ing where I live.
Hey!:smile:
I have accepted an offer to study Music Business at BIMM Manchester and was wondering who else here is going to BIMM and what are you all studying? Would love to speak to some of you before we all start!:smile:x
I have had an offer to study Music Business at BIMM too, but am still trying to decide between there and Leeds College of Music to study the same course! Such a tough decision haha :frown:
Original post by robynflorence
Any BIMM Manchester students out there?! Starting in September?

I'm looking at accommodation at the moment and was wondering what locations most BIMM students were checking out? If anyone can help i'd appreciate it!

I'm doing events and I'm going for a studio at student castle, two of my friends are going for SC shared flats, they're quite expensive but they're so worth it!! we looked at Victoria Point but decided on SC ☺️
I've booked my room at Student Castle, I'm with two males on the 7th floor in the Tower Deluxe rooms! Are any of them on here? :smile: I must say out of all the accommodation I looked at in Manchester Student Castle is the nicest. But I know i'm going to be poor in my first year as all my money will go on my room :frown:
Original post by OllyFlavell
I've booked my room at Student Castle, I'm with two males on the 7th floor in the Tower Deluxe rooms! Are any of them on here? :smile: I must say out of all the accommodation I looked at in Manchester Student Castle is the nicest. But I know i'm going to be poor in my first year as all my money will go on my room :frown:

nice!! I'm the only one on here, student castle is gorgeous! I'm the same, gonna be worth it though! what course are you on?
Hey! I'm gonna be doing the Professional Musicianship course for Vocals at BIMM, i'm staying in Student Castle on the 6th floor absolutely no idea who i'm sharing with though :P
Original post by sugarspunolivia
I have had an offer to study Music Business at BIMM too, but am still trying to decide between there and Leeds College of Music to study the same course! Such a tough decision haha :frown:

Well done! Ooh sounds like a tough choice, which course has modules which are more tailored and suited to you and your interests? :smile:
Original post by laraconnerton
nice!! I'm the only one on here, student castle is gorgeous! I'm the same, gonna be worth it though! what course are you on?

You in a studio on the 7th floor or one of my rooms? :smile: and I'm studying Songwriting! I can't wait to go. Although I do live in the middle of no where so It's understandable haha!
Original post by chloemilne17
Hey! I'm gonna be doing the Professional Musicianship course for Vocals at BIMM, i'm staying in Student Castle on the 6th floor absolutely no idea who i'm sharing with though :P

It's so nice isn't it! Haha and oh well I rang and asked about who I'd be living with and they put me with two other 'Bimm Music Students' is what he woman on the phone said haha!
Original post by OllyFlavell
You in a studio on the 7th floor or one of my rooms? :smile: and I'm studying Songwriting! I can't wait to go. Although I do live in the middle of no where so It's understandable haha!

I'm booking tonight so I don't know anything but I'll let you know, ahh that's cool! I'm coming from edinburgh so I just can't wait for a change!!
Original post by laraconnerton
I'm booking tonight so I don't know anything but I'll let you know, ahh that's cool! I'm coming from edinburgh so I just can't wait for a change!!

Ohh okay! :biggrin: Well you've chose the correct place to live ;D Yeah but you're already in a city, I'm just a house with fields and the odd cow and nothing more hahaha :')

Quick Reply

Latest