Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ox needs to come off FFS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

why does sanchez turn useless in a big game though?
    Tbh most of his games go like this:

Work like a nutcase for 90 mins, make loads of runs but give the ball away quite a lot...then a moment of magic.

ReputationRep:
    Rambo looking pretty sharp

ReputationRep:
    The problem is we now have something to lose...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Would be devastating but if you asked us if we'd be happy with a point before kick off we'd all say yes
    In all other circumstances, I'd prefer you lot to win, but I have a fiver on 1-1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)
    Tbh most of his games go like this:

Work like a nutcase for 90 mins, make loads of runs but give the ball away quite a lot...then a moment of magic.

We've hardly been attacking them so not really his fault. He has been off though but nothing to critique him yet after the way we've been playing. Ox has been just as bad

ReputationRep:
    Cheers guys

ReputationRep:
    hahah, the rhinoceros is showing his flair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    In all other circumstances, I'd prefer you lot to win, but I have a fiver on 1-1

I just think we lack the mental strength to win this match, can see a 2-1 to city

ReputationRep:
    Wenger has been smart this time, fair play to him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    We've hardly been attacking them so not really his fault. He has been off though but nothing to critique him yet after the way we've been playing. Ox has been just as bad
    Oh I agree, but it's not like he always consistently dribbling round people, he does give the ball away a lot but makes up for it with moments of magic.

Was just saying that he isn't playing much different to usual

ReputationRep:
    We're starting to play the high line. FFS, don't start now

ReputationRep:
    Per has 5* skills

ReputationRep:
    Oh I agree, but it's not like he always consistently dribbling round people, he does give the ball away a lot but makes up for it with moments of magic.

Was just saying that he isn't playing much different to usual

Yeah that's pretty much it. He's not really had much to work with and when he does get the ball he's usually isolated around 2 of their defenders. We need much more possession for him to start to click but I wouldn't go for that and sacrifice the stability we have right now.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting to see that when Zabaleta goes forward from RB, the remaining 3 defenders spread out as though in a wide 3-5-2, something we should learn from

ReputationRep:
    Fully expect Arsenal to bottle this still.

ReputationRep:
    Will admit that although Sanchez has been quite poor with his possession, his defensive contribution has been solid so far

ReputationRep:
    Ox lack of ball retention makes him a liability.

Good work rate, but keeps losing it

ReputationRep:
    city's passing has been laughable.
    never seen them give the ball away this much.

oh well, they'll still score 89 and 90+2.

ReputationRep:
    Ox lack of ball retention makes him a liability.

Good work rate, but keeps losing it
    His decision making is poor too, misses key passes by spending too much time on the ball and then just ends up passing it back when he actually manages to maintain possession. He needs to stop trying these flicks and think he can outrun their whole team too ffs.

****ing hell man we never learn, already got 7 of our players in their half. We're 1-0 up at the Etihad, stay back!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.