Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The meal)
    Guys don't sit and cry like girls do after a break up. We move to the next pump and dump material
    So do guys see every girlfriend as a pump and dump?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmosandy)
    Really oh right. But idc. Not even when you love someone?. Old thread.
    Guys are less emotionally attached. Yes we can love, but we let go far easier

ReputationRep:
    So do guys see every girlfriend as a pump and dump?
    Mostly, especially during the 20s. By mid thirty we will normally want a family

ReputationRep:
    Guys are less emotionally attached. Yes we can love, but we let go far easier
    Ok... So that's basically saying they're pump and dump?... Unless theyre 'wifey'?

ReputationRep:
    Ok... So that's basically saying they're pump and dump?... Unless theyre 'wifey'?
    No, we can love but our initial feelings are always pump and dump

ReputationRep:
    Mostly, especially during the 20s. By mid thirty we will normally want a family
    Ok .. Wow. Good point.

So all woman are their for 'love' when youre 'married' and want to settle down.

Is their any boys who want a relationship young?

I dont get you?

ReputationRep:
    So youre saying you can grow to love her , or?

Sorry I didn't get this bit.

Are you saying you view every girl as pump and dump until you begin to love her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I dont get you?
    We look for physical qualities in the initial stages and that draws us to someone.

ReputationRep:
    So youre saying you can grow to love her , or?

Sorry I didn't get this bit.
    Of course. Love can work both ways but we possess the ability to emotionally break off all ties, that is the difference

ReputationRep:
    We look for physical qualities in the initial stages and that draws us to someone.
    So they're pump and dump until you begin to love her?

ReputationRep:
    All I can say is that...

This is peak!

ReputationRep:
    Of course. Love can work both ways but we possess the ability to emotionally break off all ties, that is the difference
    No I just meant that are you saying shes pump and dump until feelings develop? Thats all.because you said your inital feelings?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    All I can say is that...

This is peak!
    It really was, it really was.

Old thread tho

ReputationRep:
    I know this is a old thread but im pretty curious to when you did actually broke up with him. And what actually happened because you said that you still kissed or something.

Im lazy and don't wanna go through all the posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    I know this is a old thread but im pretty curious to when you did actually broke up with him. And what actually happened because you said that you still kissed or something.

Im lazy and don't wanna go through all the posts.
    Lol basically we broke up in July. We were still seeing each-other. He told me if I was a boy he would hit me. * yawn * just a wasteman tbh I wish their was a delete button for him. Yawn yawn it got hardee to break up as rockboy said

ReputationRep:
    Going to assume that you view all women as pump and dump until you begin to love her ( if happens).

ReputationRep:
    Lol basically we broke up in July. We were still seeing each-other. He told me if I was a boy he would hit me. * yawn * just a wasteman tbh I wish their was a delete button for him. Yawn yawn it got hardee to break up as rockboy said
    Ohh ok. So this post was made in January, so you broke up around 6 months later after this thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    Ohh ok. So this post was made in January, so you broke up around 6 months later after this thread?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Going to assume that you view all women as pump and dump until you begin to love her ( if happens).
    Not entirely. It is derogatory and if society is to improve, men need to change their ways. I personally would rather not be in a relationship unless I wanted to be. It's not fair to use girls for pump and dump but it's like a culture which needs to stop. Hopefully it's a generational change that will phase in

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.