Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you date someone who didn't have a facebook account? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Wouldn't give a ****, but then I'm not 13 :dontknow:
    I had a 30 something woman ask if I was on Facebook.

Can't be bothered with that ****. When a woman asks for Facebook it's usually because either she isn't interested or she's putting you on the side just in case. Facebook is faff. Organizing a date on Facebook is faff. Don't wanna be seeing her selfies all over my newsfeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by datpiff)
    When a woman asks for Facebook it's usually because either she isn't interested or she's putting you on the side just in case
    Not sure I've ever been asked for Facebook personally but I'm sure if you sense from her style/tone that it's a non-committal enquiry then it's probably for the reason given, aye. I would tend not to go for Facebook unless I was confident that she was pretty into me, as the girl would find out what a Billy-no-mates sado I am before I'd had the chance to seduce her, and we can't have that now can we? :mmm:

Facebook is faff
    True, but it can be a nice way to chat to people, or was pre-whatsapp

Don't wanna be seeing her selfies all over my newsfeed
    Haha, true

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, no one uses Facebook it's not 2008 any more. Secondly, if someone told me they didn't have Facebook or whatever i'd put that in the plus column. Social media distracts from ninja life.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by datpiff)
    Organizing a date on Facebook is faff..
    Exactly. It's just as quick to organise dates over text / phone. I have a friend who I don't have on Facebook. It makes no difference at all tbh. If I want to talk to him, I can call, text or email him or even meet up with him.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Don't see it as an issue if a partner does not have a facebook account.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja_Master9000)
    Firstly, no one uses Facebook it's not 2008 any more. Secondly, if someone told me they didn't have Facebook or whatever i'd put that in the plus column. Social media distracts from ninja life.
    Yeah it's 2015. We have improved mobile technology like Snapchat so we can send pictures of our dicks

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't care. I don't use Facebook though. That said, I have Twitter, but don't care if they don't.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.