Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all! I have accepted a conditional offer for zoology. I'm an international student from the US, and I would LOVE to connect with some students before the start because I will know absolutely no one in London!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LissyDearest)
    Hi all! I have accepted a conditional offer for zoology. I'm an international student from the US, and I would LOVE to connect with some students before the start because I will know absolutely no one in London!
    I'm an international student from the US as well. Waiting for a few more offers before I absolutely decide on this one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sumie84)
    I'm an international student from the US as well. Waiting for a few more offers before I absolutely decide on this one
    Cool beans, so what major are you going into?

ReputationRep:
    Cool beans, so what major are you going into?
    I'm going for Masters in International Relations

ReputationRep:
    I'm an international student from the US as well! Just accepted an offer to study Media, Culture, and Identity and I couldn't be more excited!

ReputationRep:
    I want to firm my offer at roehampton but it wont let me (anyone else know) and the course, I've applied for is film so if your studying film also - send me a inbox, would be cool to hear from you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theblackguy)
    I want to firm my offer at roehampton but it wont let me (anyone else know) and the course, I've applied for is film so if your studying film also - send me a inbox, would be cool to hear from you.
    Have you received all of your other offers on UCAS? If you haven't then you can't, you have to wait until you hear back from all of your universities in order to make your firm and insurance choice.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats on your offer for Zoology! cool! You're from the US

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by addieagray)
    I'm an international student from the US as well! Just accepted an offer to study Media, Culture, and Identity and I couldn't be more excited!
    Congrats on your offer! a couple of others who have posted on here are from the US. I'm not haha but I think it'd be nice conversing with people from out of the UK

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait to start already haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monica-xx)
    Congrats on your offer for Zoology! cool! You're from the US
    Thanks! And yep it is cool! (literally, it is freezing cold where I live right now)

(Original post by addieagray)
    Cool, it's great to know that there are other Roehampton applicants from my country! Did you apply through an advising system or did you go it alone? I used Across the pond

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tracy_Baby)
    Can't wait to start already haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha me too Tracy!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! And yep it is cool! (literally, it is freezing cold where I live right now)

Cool, it's great to know that there are other Roehampton applicants from my country! Did you apply through an advising system or did you go it alone? I used Across the pond
    Haha yeah it's freezing here in the UK too! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    One thing though is that I do wish it wasn't just film production and that it was TV and film as I feel it would be a bit basic but either way still happy haha :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    One thing though is that I do wish it wasn't just film production and that it was TV and film as I feel it would be a bit basic but either way still happy haha :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do Roehampton not do a combined course of the two?

ReputationRep:
    Sadly not just film production

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monica-xx)
    Hey guys! Thought I'd start up a thread for 2015 applicants as I haven't seen one been set up yet! What has everyone chosen to study? I got an offer to study Criminology
    I got an offer to study criminology as well! Are you going to the open day on the 25th?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to the offer holders day on 18th feb for business management?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauracoe97)
    I got an offer to study criminology as well! Are you going to the open day on the 25th?
    No way! That's cool if you're talking about the offer holder/applicant day on the 25th, then yes I'm going to that. It's cool I'm not the only one doing criminology haha

ReputationRep:
    Sadly not just film production

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw that's a shame

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.