Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who's going to the offer holder day on the 8th of April?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Chloef66)
    I phoned them up and apparently they haven't received them yet. I really need mine though as I'm travelling from this Saturday through till late August so I've got no idea how I'm going to get mine back to them
    When it comes through the post, tell someone to send it to you. Fill it in then send it back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teead)
    Who's going to the offer holder day on the 8th of April?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    me!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nubian_Queen_97)
    me!!
    Ahh cool, I don't think there's as many people on the 8th as there are on the 1st :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teead)
    Ahh cool, I don't think there's as many people on the 8th as there are on the 1st :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yhh that's true.. but this is only the people on tsr.. out of 500(ish) offers

ReputationRep:
    yhh that's true.. but this is only the people on tsr.. out of 500(ish) offers
    Hmm yeah I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any tips in terms of funding for graduate students? Really could use some advice.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how many offers manc med gave out this year?

ReputationRep:
    hi guys, anyone have any idea of the dates we can move in in september?

ReputationRep:
    hi guys, anyone have any idea of the dates we can move in in september?
    Thurs - Sun prior to freshers week

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    Thurs - Sun prior to freshers week

Posted from TSR Mobile
    so that would be the 17th-20th for this year?

ReputationRep:
    so that would be the 17th-20th for this year?
    Yep. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HandmadeTurnip)
    Yep. :yes:
    cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

This has probably been discussed before but does anyone have any advice about accommodation? I'm looking for proximity to the uni, en suite and something cheap. Please can someone help?!

Thanks,
    Document35

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by document35)
    Hi guys,

This has probably been discussed before but does anyone have any advice about accommodation? I'm looking for proximity to the uni, en suite and something cheap. Please can someone help?!

Thanks,
    Document35
    Read the Accommodation FAQ.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Thanks,
    Document35
    Denmark Road sounds like what you're looking for, but your application would be very very late, so I'm not sure if you would get a room.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaska)
    Denmark Road sounds like what you're looking for, but your application would be very very late, so I'm not sure if you would get a room.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's also the most expensive self-catered, ensuite hall and they said they were looking for something cheap.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot guys,
    Where then would it be recommended to apply for outside if the high demand places?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot guys,
    Where then would it be recommended to apply for outside if the high demand places?
    Did you read the FAQ I linked you to? That has all the information you really need to decide. There's no 'best' hall as such, just look through the information on each one and pick the ones you like the look of most.

Just one piece of advice (though this is mentioned in the FAQ): Fallowfield is the social hub of the university and where the majority of first years live. If sociability is important to you, I'd recommend applying for halls there as the Victoria Park and city halls are a bit quieter and more isolated in comparison. It takes less than 20 minutes to get from Fallowfield to the centre of campus on the bus and you can get an annual bus pass for about £210.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.