Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cambridge United vs Manchester United - 23/01/15 watch

ReputationRep:
    I was born and have lived in Cambridge all my life, I'm so proud that we're now going to be known for something other than university!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ****ing hell this goalie. No nonsense, mans ko'ing RVP and blocking Di Maria's effort

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Garbage.

ReputationRep:
    Lol this is just horrible to watch.

Our best team out on the field bar Rooney and we cant beat Cambridge.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So guess we're headed for a replay.

ReputationRep:
    hahahahahaah

ReputationRep:
    Eh so much for BTTS, no 0-0 predictions I don't think.

Suppose it'll be different at home though right....won't...go to pens right?

ReputationRep:
    lol.

ReputationRep:
    So....When's the replay?

ReputationRep:
    #philosophy

ReputationRep:
    Well we lost to MK Dons so in relative terms it makes sense we managed to hold onto the draw vs Cambridge.

I'm not even that surprised by results like this anymore but hopefully LVG is mad as hell right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    Eh so much for BTTS, no 0-0 predictions I don't think.

Suppose it'll be different at home though right....won't...go to pens right?
    They'll beat us at OT.

Only positive is another fixture for United play and we are still in the FA cup.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    forget buying defenders.. .you guys need to sign some new attackers this window..

Maybe plead with welbeck to come back?

Anythings better then the load of ****e that played up front for united today..

I don't know if I should laugh or cry

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge are geniuses. All those Maths students and working out how to close down the angles thanks to their trigonometric understanding has helped them keep United out tonight. And people say there's no point in learning trigonometry....psst! You just seen why it's important.

ReputationRep:
    Hilariously bad showing from Man Utd, but got to give credit to Cambridge, sure the result is mostly because of of Man Utd's poor performance, but they still worked really hard and were very well organised, they'll be well beaten at OT of course, but financially for a team of their size this will be massive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    forget buying defenders.. .you guys need to sign some new attackers this window..

Maybe plead with welbeck to come back?

Anythings better then the load of ****e that played up front for united today..
    they can have balotelli for 20m

ReputationRep:
    I'd say Wimbledon AFC played much better v Liverpool and deserved a replay than Cambridge but it was easy defending for them because United did hardly anything of note. Luckily, we're not in contention for other competitions that we can afford a replay in terms of gametime.

ReputationRep:
    We need to fike a missing persons report for our midfielders, where are they no link between attack and defence only saw it when Herrera and Carrick were on the ball sometimes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    they can have balotelli for 20m
    id take 10m+De Gea for sanogo....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 25, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.