Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Because guys are intimidated by me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Handsome_Devil)
    Do I need to know you to be interested though?
    Probably not, but atleast you should know how i look or smth?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllainKahlo)
    Because guys are intimidated by me.
    Same here I think.... This is me.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=359299&stc=1
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg 130482-Resting-*****-Face.jpg (214.1 KB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D_ecrivaine)
    Same here I think.... This is me.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=359299&stc=1
    The link didn't work. I had two people alone yesterday ask me why I looked so miserable, and to cheer up. Resting ***** face is not something I ever asked for but it's not something I should have to change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllainKahlo)
    The link didn't work. I had two people alone yesterday ask me why I looked so miserable, and to cheer up. Resting ***** face is not something I ever asked for but it's not something I should have to change.
    It says attachment pending approval, wonder how long that'll take.
    Yeah, generally people don't bother me (perhaps its UK vs. American culture) but my coworkers still joke about how when I first started everything thought I was super unhappy all the time. I have had guys tell me to smile because I would look prettier, though....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Radville)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If the girl in your profile picture is you then we should go out asap. Oh and leave that handsome devil alone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because I'm awkward but have really high standards. It's not deliberate; I wish I could force interest but I can't. It's not like I think I deserve high standards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    If the girl in your profile picture is you then we should go out asap. Oh and leave that handsome devil alone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    DD yeah sure why not

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not really attracted to that many people. I see guys like my brothers or girl 2.0. I have friends that are always like "he`s cute" but my reaction is almost always just "Meh?"

ReputationRep:
    got out of a relationship 4 months ago and still not over him..

couldve gone for the sweetest guy who really liked me but i know he wasnt for me and i didnt want to waste his time or mine

ReputationRep:
    Some don't have time for men.

ReputationRep:
    Just not met the right guy or girl yet :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I don't have time for it. I know that I'd be too busy to commit to a relationship. Plus most of the boys in my area/ school are immature and engage in this sexist "lad culture" nonsense so I've given up on them.

I'm bisexual though, so maybe I'll meet a girl instead. Or maybe I'll meet a boy at university.

ReputationRep:
    Because the person I'm interested isn't interested in me.
    But it's not really that big of a deal since I'm only 19 and have got ages left for all of that.

ReputationRep:
    what kind of question is that, this is a free country its not compulsory for females to have a boyfriend/husband, if they want to stay single thats upto them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by All_TheCyanide)
    I don't have time for it. I know that I'd be too busy to commit to a relationship. Plus most of the boys in my area/ school are immature and engage in this sexist "lad culture" nonsense so I've given up on them.

I'm bisexual though, so maybe I'll meet a girl instead. Or maybe I'll meet a boy at university.
    Literally same.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is that not you in that picture then? If it is, then I've made an informed decision. If not, then maybe you can help me out with that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Challenge accepted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Handsome_Devil)
    Is that not you in that picture then? If it is, then I've made an informed decision. If not, then maybe you can help me out with that
    Ok fine you win

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok fine you win

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What's my prize?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.