Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had a look at student village south? I'm on a songwriting course was wondering if anyone might still be looking at accomadation...

ReputationRep:
    I've just applied to student village south. Heard mixed reviews about it but its in a convenient location. I haven't had the chance to view it but heard from friends that its alright. When i rang up the other day they had sold out of the premium rooms though. All they have left are the classic single rooms or the refurbished ones. Looking at reviews apparently the refurbished rooms are much better if you can afford it - but was out of my budget unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys! I'm gonna be doing professional musicianship - Drums and I'll be staying in student castle, floor 30. Kind of wished I'd read this before I booked it, I hope I'm not alone haha

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    is anyone else staying at lambert and fairfield?

ReputationRep:
    I've just booked to stay at MSV for September It's probably the closest accommodation to BIMM and they're getting a gym and a refurb and everything so it looks good! What's everyone studying?

ReputationRep:
    STUDENT VILLAGE ANYONE!? does anyone know move in date? XXX

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amy-j1)
    I've just booked to stay at MSV for September It's probably the closest accommodation to BIMM and they're getting a gym and a refurb and everything so it looks good! What's everyone studying?
    do you know the move in date hun?? x

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from Manchester and there are rooms available at New Medlock House please give them a call the team are really helpful call 01612369506. They also try to put BIMM students together.

ReputationRep:
    Student village is just around the corner from BIMM, you can see New Medlock House, Parkway Gate is next door and are literally a stones throw from MSV all are so close. The area looked very safe loads of students around taco bar food shops and bars situated in the area. I feel better for seeing accommodation Student village is cheap but rooms a bit dark New Medlock House is much better but a little more pricey. I have booked my room at new Medlock House and I will be on Professional musicianship vocal course. Anyone else doing same course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amy-j1)
    have you chose people you want to share with PICK ME! haha x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DomWinnard)
    Hi Guys! I'm gonna be doing professional musicianship - Drums and I'll be staying in student castle, floor 30. Kind of wished I'd read this before I booked it, I hope I'm not alone haha
    I'm staying in student castle too, doing Professional Musicianship - guitar

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! I'm currently at BIMM and live in MSV so if anyone has any questions feel free to message me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieobee)
    do you know the move in date hun?? x
    Erm I think I picked the 12th! There's 3 I think but it depends on your contract length x

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting on a music Business course in September, hoping to see you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gabbyfabrizio)
    Hey guys!
    Anyone else here thinking they'll be starting BIMM Manchester in September 2015?
    I'm hoping to start the Music Business course, and was just looking at accommodation and wondered where is everybody looking for their accommodation?
    I have heard mixed reviews about a lot of places and some are pricey so would value anyones advice!
    Thanksx
    Please can you tell me why you picked BIMM and did you look at Access to Music -

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys been accepted to study event management at Bimm Manchester, was just thinking do any of you know anywhere cheap and good to live in ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm studying music business at BIMM in October and am looking for accommodation. I wondered if anyone was doing a houseshare or knew of any room. I would prefer to share accommodation with lots of people.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.