Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Which one? I have joined a page yerh where you from?

ReputationRep:
    Are you talking about this page? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546687695609126/

Is anyone else doing the Criminal Justice FdSc, or Criminology and Sociology etc at Fusehill? I'm doing the FdSc and staying at Denton!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaystaarr)
    I was going to apply to brampton road too, pop home for a quick nap now and again hehehe
    I'm sure you will, good luck!
    Hi! Sorry to bother! I was wondering if you made your final decision on your firm choice yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meganroberton)
    yeah im going to Lancaster too
    Where about are you from

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LKSmith)
    Hi! Sorry to bother! I was wondering if you made your final decision on your firm choice yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Alohaa
    I put YSJ as my firm choice in the end, and Cumbria as my insurance, it was a difficult decision! Hope you have a good time at Cumbria though, you never know i may be there in September

ReputationRep:
    Alohaa
    I put YSJ as my firm choice in the end, and Cumbria as my insurance, it was a difficult decision! Hope you have a good time at Cumbria though, you never know i may be there in September
    Aww alrighty then! I hope you have a good time there I haven't found anyone else doing the course yet boo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amykenworthy1)
    Where about are you from

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm from Glasgow aha you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kate_edmondston)
    I've been accepted for Wildlife Media at Brampton Road moving from Durham so not toooo far for me - still terrified though!
    I'm going to study Wildlife Media at Brampton too!! I'm in need of friends!! :3 I haven't been able to find anyone studying that course for this year yet :s What accommodation are you thinking of staying at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LKSmith)
    Aww alrighty then! I hope you have a good time there I haven't found anyone else doing the course yet boo

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no, neither have I Haha
    Hope you have fun too

ReputationRep:
    no, neither have I Haha
    Hope you have fun too
    Uh ohs :3
    Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cuppacoffee)
    I've been accepted this week for Diagnostic radiography. I'm genuinely scared though about uni life though because i don't drink because i'm religious and yea :\ I'm just scared i'm gonna get hate for it. I've heard really bad experiences of uni from others because they are religious. I'm excited to start the course and make new friends though. But I feel like people will make this a barrier. Is anyone else worried about this?
    I'm hoping to do diagnostic radiography at Cumbria too! I have an interview soon -how did you find yours? xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jangoice)
    Hello all,

I've placed Policing FDSC at Brampton Road, Carlisle as my firm choice for 2015/2016 and I couldn't see any other threads about next year.
    So, is anyone else looking to go to Cumbria and what are your thoughts and feelings so far?

jangoice

Hi, my firm choice is Policing at Brampton Road at Cumbria Uni, I havent chose my accommodation yet as i am unsure of which one to go for. Where is everyone staying?

Abbie

ReputationRep:
    How do you apply for accomidation ? I haven't had an email regarding it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbiedixon97)
    Hi, my firm choice is Policing at Brampton Road at Cumbria Uni, I havent chose my accommodation yet as i am unsure of which one to go for. Where is everyone staying?

Abbie
    I've place Brampton halls (standard room) first mainly due to location and then Denton after. If you're willing to spend an extra £20 a week for the nicer halls then it's worth it but Brampton is perfectly acceptable room wise.

What are you looking forward to most from the policing and have you been to an applicant day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoahReubenSmith)
    How do you apply for accomidation ? I haven't had an email regarding it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is it your firm choice? If it is, you should call the university as soon as possible about it. If it isn't your firm then you'll have to check whether they still accept accommodation applications. Either way, you should probably phone them.

ReputationRep:
    I want an en-suite so I'm going to pay the extra for a nicer room. I think I'm putting Brampton first then Denton second.

I'm not quite sure as I've been so undecided about which course to do. I guess I'm looking forward to maybe being a special constable. Yeah I went on the 8th but didn't go for this course

ReputationRep:
    I want an en-suite so I'm going to pay the extra for a nicer room. I think I'm putting Brampton first then Denton second.

I'm not quite sure as I've been so undecided about which course to do. I guess I'm looking forward to maybe being a special constable. Yeah I went on the 8th but didn't go for this course
    I was there on the 8th too, the weather was wonderful.

What course did you go there or and what made you choose one course over the other?

ReputationRep:
    I was there on the 8th too, the weather was wonderful.

What course did you go there or and what made you choose one course over the other?
    I went for the policing, investigation and criminology course. I chose this one as I want to be a police officer so I thought this would be the best option for me

ReputationRep:
    I went for the policing, investigation and criminology course. I chose this one as I want to be a police officer so I thought this would be the best option for me
    It is for an officer. Though if you need a full honours degree later on it's also upgradable with an extra year, just in case.

ReputationRep:
    It is for an officer. Though if you need a full honours degree later on it's also upgradable with an extra year, just in case.
    Yeah I'm going to do the 3 years to make it a full degree

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.