Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    lav shrek
    Ever heard of Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Ever heard of Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life?
    nope what is it

ReputationRep:
    nope what is it
    It's a brilliant shot Shrek video, one of them like Shrek the Halls.

Here it is, give it a watch :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auEA9Ay6G0o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    It's a brilliant shot Shrek video, one of them like Shrek the Halls.

Here it is, give it a watch :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auEA9Ay6G0o
    thanks! will check it out l8r

ReputationRep:
    I am frustrated by my lack of perfection. I do not have high status, my looks are average, . The idea that the inly reason I am not great is becuse I am weak and lack ultimate control makes me angry with myself and have sleepless nights. One day I will be dead and no one will care. My life is in the grand scheme of things meaniness even an irritance to the natural order. If you were in my position, how would you feel? Do you ever have such thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    lav shrek

are u even human
    I love chicken if that helps but watermelon is basically tasteless

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    I am frustrated by my lack of perfection. I do not have high status, my looks are average, . The idea that the inly reason I am not great is becuse I am weak and lack ultimate control makes me angry with myself and have sleepless nights. One day I will be dead and no one will care. My life is in the grand scheme of things meaniness even an irritance to the natural order. If you were in my position, how would you feel? Do you ever have such thoughts?
    I think your being a bit harsh on yourself. Nobody is perfect and not many people have a high status but that depends on your own definition. And I'm pretty sure you have friends and family who will care and would disagree that your an irritance to the natural order. Personally I'm regularly frustrated with my looks but I don't feel worthless. If you have these feelings I think you should talk to a professional who could probably give you better advice than some random guy on the internet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Déscartés)
    I think your being a bit harsh on yourself. Nobody is perfect and not many people have a high status but that depends on your own definition. And I'm pretty sure you have friends and family who will care and would disagree that your an irritance to the natural order. Personally I'm regularly frustrated with my looks but I don't feel worthless. If you have these feelings I think you should talk to a professional who could probably give you better advice than some random guy on the internet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not sure I am being harsh on myself, everyone likes people of objectively high value and thex don't care about those of low value

ReputationRep:
    how can u be nerdy about being beautiful?

i was a nerd when i made this account. not anymore though lol
    Well you can be knowledgeable on how to be beautiful.

Oh yeah? What made you change?

ReputationRep:
    bruh
    Girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by captainncc1701)
    Well you can be knowledgeable on how to be beautiful.

Oh yeah? What made you change?
    i'll take that as a compliment? lol. but yeah im more knowledgable on beauty and fashion than i was before.

idk, im less into studying as i used to i guess. when i made this account, i was working so hard in my alevels to get into a good uni to study psychology (which i was so passionate about) but after a term of studying it, i hate it and now considering dropping out lol.

tbh i was never a nerd, just your normal student who worked hard.

ReputationRep:
    ....Did you watch the Shrek video m7 :hmmm: ?

ReputationRep:
    i'll take that as a compliment? lol. but yeah im more knowledgable on beauty and fashion than i was before.

idk, im less into studying as i used to i guess. when i made this account, i was working so hard in my alevels to get into a good uni to study psychology (which i was so passionate about) but after a term of studying it, i hate it and now considering dropping out lol.

tbh i was never a nerd, just your normal student who worked hard.
    Yeah take it, it's a compliment. Ah, well that's cool, everyone has their thing.

Funny you say that, it's the opposite with me. I was a slacker during a-levels, but picked up my socks in uni, just hope it won't fall again. It's all up to you, times like this you just need to be positive and realistic. Best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    London south bank, thats good what u studying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by captainncc1701)
    So what's nerdy about you? Apart from being nerdy about being beautiful
    wow your even smoother lool

ReputationRep:
    Well babe stripp nakid for me and i will come and massarge your full body for you with baby oil and what about a free hair cut for you sexy from matthew duffin hull

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.