Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get a chance to do the essay plans guys sorry I've been revising for politics all day. A really good thing to do though for example is to find a past paper with an essay question on csr then go to the examiner report for the same paper and Edexcel usually show the perfect answer to the particular question so you could adopt that to Center Parcs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A level sufferer)
    Has anyone linked evidence A to any particular topic in the spec?
    It's quite vague but maybe their marketing in regards to the place component of the marketing mix

ReputationRep:
    Guys can you please send it to me too please.. Really struggling

ReputationRep:
    Also has anyone got the case study analysis broken down evidence by evidence?

ReputationRep:
    Also I have come across a very useful resource if you type in Anketell training business studies unit 4a which gives you questions based around Center Parcs. However, this is only a sample the full version one has to pay for so if anyone gets hold of it please share.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizochek)
    Do you mind sending them to me as well, as i have problems with this case study. I missed half of the year because I was sick. It will be really kind of you, if you do.))
    If you have an email address i can send you all the notes and a center parcs presentation with everything you need to know relating to each piece of evidence and the spec. Send me an email address and i will forward these resources. If anyone needs help with anything please ask. Wish everyone best of luck with last day of revision!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahmedz131)
    Also has anyone got the case study analysis broken down evidence by evidence?
    I can send powerpoint presentation linking each.key points of center parcs with each evidence piece. Please send email address i can also send questions relating to center parcs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natt 67)
    I can send powerpoint presentation linking each.key points of center parcs with each evidence piece. Please send email address i can also send questions relating to center parcs.
    If you haven't already could you send me these notes please! email address [email protected], thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tunde100)
    What interested in learning how to use the MOPS acronym for the 20/30 marks i seen in mark schemes but I never been taught it in class. so I don't know to apply in a question.
    MOPS – Market / Objectives / Product / Situation
    I know what it stands for but lost how to apply to a question.
    same here, never been taught anything as i am a pvt candidate

ReputationRep:
    I feel extremely unprepared for this.
    Wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have politics the same day and we could actually use the past papers.
    Tired to link everything I could to Centre Parcs but I feel so unprepared.

Is anyone particularly learning the ratios and payback? I feel like there will be nothing on these

ReputationRep:
    I hope the two topics you have mentioned dpnt come up

ReputationRep:
    We're learning them at this moment in time.. Awful topics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natt 67)
    I've message you with my email in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_katherine)
    I feel extremely unprepared for this.
    Wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have politics the same day and we could actually use the past papers.
    Tired to link everything I could to Centre Parcs but I feel so unprepared.

Is anyone particularly learning the ratios and payback? I feel like there will be nothing on these
    I think that payback wont come up as it was on the paper last year, also ROCE was on the paper last year. I have gone through the others though

ReputationRep:
    Pre release in 2013 was soo much easier, Toyota everyone knows about it! How many people know about what the f**k centre parc is. Hardly anyone -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahmedz131)
    Pre release in 2013 was soo much easier, Toyota everyone knows about it! How many people know about what the f**k centre parc is. Hardly anyone -.-
    Guessing youre not too confident about this unit exam are you buddy?

ReputationRep:
    can some one plz help with possible CPA question ?? would be a massive massive help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma.moon)
    can some one plz help with possible CPA question ?? would be a massive massive help
    June 2011 had a 20 marker on CPA you could look at the mark scheme for some tips.

ReputationRep:
    Guessing youre not too confident about this unit exam are you buddy?
    Not very conifident no. lol

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone linked evidence A to any particular topic in the spec?
    Ansoffs matrix :-)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.