Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rkhan57)
    We get results on the 4th of February
    Sorry for asking but where is your source?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I m a student from Hong Kong! I m a pretty late applicant for the ucas as i did not start thinking of an application until very late december. I made my application and sat lnat just on 14/1. Just curious, usually like how long will the universities take to send out offers? I've applied to KCL LSE Durham and Exeter but Ive only heard from exeter. In fact i got pretty good grades for my hkdse but what bother is the fact that I am studying only two electives. Will i be disadvantaged in that case? or if the entry requirement is A*AA, are there any possibilities for me to come up the third elective? (I got A*A* after the conversion) quite nervous indeed, not sure about my two-elective scenario... i just hope everything would be fine...

ReputationRep:
    Last Year the results came on the 4th so I guess that's his source

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barbato101)
    Last Year the results came on the 4th so I guess that's his source
    her* and yes I was looking through old threads and the past few years people have received their results on the 4th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanya Pouncey)
    Got rejected by UCL because of my LNAT really eager to find out how badly I did, and I now have no hope for KCL.
    Don't be too upset. I got rejected from UCL but got an offer from KCL so it isn't necessarily bad news you could still get in!! Hope for the best. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    so scared to hear back about LNAT scores- especially considering there's no way of knowing how well we did... I only applied to KCL but it's my top choice so... DO you think they'll take long to send the results?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isi183)
    so scared to hear back about LNAT scores- especially considering there's no way of knowing how well we did... I only applied to KCL but it's my top choice so... DO you think they'll take long to send the results?

Let's hope we get it by tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received his/her LNAT result?

ReputationRep:
    Not yet...

ReputationRep:
    why can't LNAT just give us an exact date ): i feel like they enjoy making a guessing game out of this :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tffcx)
    why can't LNAT just give us an exact date ): i feel like they enjoy making a guessing game out of this :mad:
    I love the nature of the LNAT; "it's not the sort of test you can be taught". "It's not the sort of results day that you can confirm"
    "no one can teach you the LNAT"
    "No one can tell you when your results will come through!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxReid)
    "No one can tell you when your results will come through!"

Hahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    I guess it dosent even matter much when we do get them (hpefully tomoreow) because the unis have already gotten them months ago..

it's more of a peace of mind for us than anything.. But even then we don't get results for the essay so we STILL don't know our exact application details

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barbato101)
    I guess it dosent even matter much when we do get them (hpefully tomoreow) because the unis have already gotten them months ago..

it's more of a peace of mind for us than anything.. But even then we don't get results for the essay so we STILL don't know our exact application details
    /thread

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone receive anything concerning LNAT?

ReputationRep:
    Is it only a mark out of 42 we get as in the multiple choice, do they send an essay mark or a score in a different way?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catherine1345)
    Is it only a mark out of 42 we get as in the multiple choice, do they send an essay mark or a score in a different way?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They will only provide you with your MCQ scores, out of 42. There is no mark for the essay because that is sent out to individual proctors from the respective universities you've applied to, who will more than likely have contrasting opinions and perspectives on different essays - therefore it is impossible to give feedback or a raw score because it is almost wholly subjective

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catherine1345)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its just the multiple choice score... the essays are marked separately by the university themselves and we dont get them back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tireni Atoyebi)
    Don't be too upset. I got rejected from UCL but got an offer from KCL so it isn't necessarily bad news you could still get in!! Hope for the best. Good luck
    Oh wow! Why did UCL reject you? You have given me some hope !

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer at the weekend from Glasgow, the only LNAT uni I applied to but I only sat the test on the 9th Jan. Do you think I get my results at the same time?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.