Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone in the North West area heard back about going to the assessment centre? I'm still waiting....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crhiannw)
    Has anyone in the North West area heard back about going to the assessment centre? I'm still waiting....
    I'm from North West and still waiting

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied who is from the West Midlands region? If so, have you heard anything back?

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody got the assessment on Tuesday at Leeds quarry? I'm trying to find some info around parking and accessibility to the place if anybody could help me out, got a long trip to get there and would hate to end up late due to being lost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sa-95)
    Has anyone applied who is from the West Midlands region? If so, have you heard anything back?
    Yeah but I applied end of March, when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rafanadal)
    Yeah but I applied end of March, when did you apply?
    I applied in March aswell

ReputationRep:
    I applied really early for both operational delivery (early feb) and then commercial fast track in early March, did assessments straight away and still not heard anything applied for sheffield, does anybody know what's going on with it?

ReputationRep:
    I applied for the operational delivery apprenticeship and the fast track one. I had an assessment centre for the operation delivery one a couple of weeks ago, and I've got the assessment centre for the fast track tomorrow! Extremely nervous! This is in Newcastle/North East, has anyone else got the same?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nutterbutter93)
    I applied for the operational delivery apprenticeship and the fast track one. I had an assessment centre for the operation delivery one a couple of weeks ago, and I've got the assessment centre for the fast track tomorrow! Extremely nervous! This is in Newcastle/North East, has anyone else got the same?
    Me too!! Are you 1230-1600 or the earlier set?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndersonRN)
    Me too!! Are you 1230-1600 or the earlier set?
    Aww I'm in the earlier set! So nervous haha! Feel so unprepared :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nutterbutter93)
    Aww I'm in the earlier set! So nervous haha! Feel so unprepared :/
    Best thing to do is just run through the competencies given in the confirmation email and try to just chill I think, I've had a look through them, now I'm watching a film and hoping to get an early night haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndersonRN)
    Best thing to do is just run through the competencies given in the confirmation email and try to just chill I think, I've had a look through them, now I'm watching a film and hoping to get an early night haha
    Sorry to jump in, are there a set of competencies or is just what we wrote under the motivation section ?

ReputationRep:
    So I've got through to the assessment centre at Leeds but it's the same day as my A2 french speaking exam! :zomg: I've sent them an email asking if there are any other dates available, has anybody else had to change dates, and have they let you?

ReputationRep:
    I've done the assessment day already and in my interview they mentioned the competences and that I was supposed to have received them. So if you can find them online that would probably be best.

ReputationRep:
    Hey is there any disabled applicants that have applied with a learning disability, that has had an interview yet, I'm still waiting and I'm getting worried as people who applied after me have had interviews I'm just wandering because I'm supposed to have a guaranteed interview are they leaving it till the last min for the disabled applicants ? because i know for a fact i did well in the online assessments and did not fail, i hate waiting feel like I'm in limbo here

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't aware there was a thread for the apprenticeship, I've applied, done the on-line assessments (in hindsight I don't think I did too bad, but for some reason I still felt nervous when doing them!) and I'm waiting to hear back from them, they said I should be told by the end of April whether I'm going to be attending an assessment centre or not. I've applied for the Yorkshire/Humber area.

ReputationRep:
    I received an email today stating that I'm through to the assessment centre stage in London. I'll be going in on the 27th of April at 9:00am... IM SO NERVOUS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miyata)
    By the way guys, what kind of documentation you need to bring with you? I read the email and the attached file, but just wanted to make sure.

Do I actually need to bring a signed photo by a professional, or is that just one of the options? I cannot bring my passport because I applied for something and it is in HM now, should be getting it back in june or so.

I thought of bringing obviously my GCSE and a-level certificates, provisional driving license (and paper part), recent payslip and a bank statement.

Do you think that is enough to cover everything?
    Bring absolutely everything mentioned in the email, make sure the passport photo says that it is a true likeness of yourself, they're pretty stringent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miyata)
    But the email says

"You should bring original document(s) which provide proof of your:

 Full Name;
     Date of Birth;
     Full Permanent Address;
     National Insurance Number; and
     Photo identification.

This can be provided from any (one or more) of the following:"

And then lists some of the common documents, including the ones I mentioned before that I am bringing and couple more.

So it doesn't ask for ALL of it, does it.
    Well yeah, if it says it in the email and your documents meet the requirements then you'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Any disabled applicants had a gis interview yet !!! ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Apprenticeship zone:

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Zone

All you need to know about higher and degree apprenticeships.

GIGF logo

Meet the apprentices

Read these case studies from real apprentices to hear the truth about what it's like!

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Vacancies

Find the latest higher and degree apprenticeship opportunities.

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick links:

Unanswered apprenticeships and alternatives to university threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.