Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys,would you find a DD girl a turn off or turn on? Watch

    Offline

    13
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    As above. I know a few girls (including myself)who are incredibly self concious of our breasts because they're over the DD cup
    I personally prefer small and perky, but whatever floats your boat if you know what I mean.
    Offline

    3
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hukdealz)
    if you asked a stranger of what she thought her body shape was, 90% of those who think that they are 'curvy' will actually just be fat
    Technical term is just if your hips are 30% bigger than your waist. That's all. But yeah a lot of women think it means bigger/heavy set but you can be any size and be considered curvy candice swaenpoel is curvy. But she's also skinny. It happens.
    • #6
    #6

    I have big boobs and for awhile I hated it, I'm a 30G and size 10/12 and always felt I looked top heavy and out of proportion; can't wear cute blouses/tops and finding bras that fit well can be difficult. Though I do get girls commenting and saying things like they wish they had them and guys love big boobs, I think guys just like boobs generally.
    Offline

    3
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have big boobs and for awhile I hated it, I'm a 30G and size 10/12 and always felt I looked top heavy and out of proportion; can't wear cute blouses/tops and finding bras that fit well can be difficult. Though I do get girls commenting and saying things like they wish they had them and guys love big boobs, I think guys just like boobs generally.
    I'm like a size like that but I fit a 32D better I don't get how to breath in a 30 band? And I get automatic marks. While 32D supports me without hurting me.
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    99% of guys like big boobs, the other 1% are either gay or bisexual
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpe Vinum)
    Mine are a lot bigger than a DD and I haven't had any complaints.
    do you have an adequate complaints handling procedure if you do get one
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hhassan66)
    99% of guys like big boobs, the other 1% are either gay or bisexual
    thanks Dr Science
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bombay-Tough-Guy)
    thanks Dr Science
    Np
    • #7
    #7

    I wear size 8 to 10 in clothes and have size 34E breasts, having bug boobs doesn't mean your fat at all.

    I have never found a guy that says they are a turn off, many guys find them a huge turn on, which is annoying because I like guys to see me for my personally, not just my boobs.
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpe Vinum)
    Mine are a lot bigger than a DD and I haven't had any complaints. I also don't give a **** anyway, they're what I have. If a guy doesn't like them, thats his problem not mine.
    So now your Kat Dennings sig makes sense.
    Offline

    3
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bombay-Tough-Guy)
    do you have an adequate complaints handling procedure if you do get one
    My bust used to be an almost 32F(DDD) cup when I was heavier biggest problems were running and looking down at my feet otherwise it wasn't that bad.
    Offline

    20
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    As above. I know a few girls (including myself)who are incredibly self concious of our breasts because they're over the DD cup
    I prefer smaller breasts, but I'm not going to let the size of a woman's breasts dictate whether I'm happy to be in a relationship with her or not. It's not something I'd have to put up with, it's just a thing.
 
 
 
Reply
Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

    Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

    Write a reply...
    Reply
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.