Which fantasy place/land would you like to live in? Watch

Fullofsurprises
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Smileyface97)
Omg same. Enid Blyton's books were my childhood....
Totally! :five: I absolutely wanted to be one of the Famous Five, it would have been Six with me. :teehee: I wanted to go on adventures with our faithful dog, uncover secret plots and tell the truth to trusty policemen who would take the evil men away. Lashings and lashings of ginger beer to follow. :teehee:
Hana Zener Diode
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Neverland or Pokémon

You don't seem to grow up in either
zazazza
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wind breeze, full of miscellaneous trees and flowers, simple life environment, friendly to nature. I think it would be fairy tale land or Lord of the Rings, Bilbo hometown I guess.
New- Emperor
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Queen Cersei)
If you could live in any fantasy land which would it be?

As much as I adore Game of Thrones I think living in that world would be pretty nightmarish... I would love to live in Wonderland as it is all so random!
Star Wars or Harry Potter because come on who doesn't want magical powers or to travel the galaxy
kpwxx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Plumstone)

- Narnia, but only in The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe and Prince Caspian, I didn't like the other books so much.
You chose the one where the magic has been weedled out and the one where an evil queen has made an eternal winter

Unless you mean at the very end of boh of them.

Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Plumstone
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by kpwxx)
You chose the one where the magic has been weedled out and the one where an evil queen has made an eternal winter

Unless you mean at the very end of boh of them.

Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah...I guess it sounds a bit odd, but I love the sense of an underground rebellion fighting against the established powers and the reawakening of Narnia's beauty and magic at the end of each is just wonderful.

I just never liked it so much after Peter and Susan left
GodAtum
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'd love to be in anime and **** busty girls.
AntisthenesDogger
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If I HAD to choose. Probably something most akin to reality. The Witcher mythos perhaps. Something so fantastical as to shed the microcosms of reality to me, is quite alarming.
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Queen Cersei)
If you could live in any fantasy land which would it be?

As much as I adore Game of Thrones I think living in that world would be pretty nightmarish... I would love to live in Wonderland as it is all so random!
Such a tough choice; great question by the OP.

The Pokemon world would give so much adventure and challenge, but i can't resist the notion of living above the clouds in Skyloft.
newttella
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My own head. Could change it up whenever. Or Pokemon.

-"Newt tell ya"
kpwxx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Plumstone)
Yeah...I guess it sounds a bit odd, but I love the sense of an underground rebellion fighting against the established powers and the reawakening of Narnia's beauty and magic at the end of each is just wonderful.

I just never liked it so much after Peter and Susan left
That makes a lot more sense! Especially for Prince Caspian. I can see the excitement there. I'm just one for a calm life and would rather it be happy all along!

xxx
The_Internet
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Grand Theft Auto

Free money, free guns, unlimited lifespan (and forever youthful), very many fast cars.

Probably defs not "Imagination land" tho...

Dilzo999
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Skyrim with console commands
Pokemon
Harry potter
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads