Turn on thread page Beta

are these people actually dating? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    In no particular order...all the shows I have seen/love are...*deep breath*:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Breaking Bad, Suits, Game of Thrones, Hannibal, Arrow, Friends, Scrubs, The Flash, Gotham, Nikita, Da Vinci's Demons, Borgia, Downton Abbey, Grey's Anatomy, Vampire Diaries, Reign, The Originals, Sherlock, Daredevil, Misfits. I used to watch Heroes, Dexter, Fringe, Homeland and Revenge too but stopped...
    On my to-watch list for post-exams, I have Scandal, House of Cards and Orange Is The New Black.
    Girl, you NEED to add orphan black to your list right now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Breaking Bad, Suits, Game of Thrones, Hannibal, Arrow, Friends, Scrubs, The Flash, Gotham, Nikita, Da Vinci's Demons, Borgia, Downton Abbey, Grey's Anatomy, Vampire Diaries, Reign, The Originals, Sherlock, Daredevil, Misfits. I used to watch Heroes, Dexter, Fringe, Homeland and Revenge too but stopped...
    On my to-watch list for post-exams, I have Scandal, House of Cards and Orange Is The New Black.
    Wow lol

Watched Game of Thrones which I like, too many dicks though (I mean the people)
    Friends is always good.
    Started watching misfits but couldn't get into it after s1
    Dexter was amazing esp s2 and s4
    I liked Homeland but the way they always played the mental card got annoying.

I started watching The Wire today but didn't like it at all...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strangerdanger)
    Girl, you NEED to add orphan black to your list right now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Done! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Wow lol

Friends is always good.

More tits than dicks, gets a bit annoying of you're a girl and straight

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strangerdanger)
    More tits than dicks, gets a bit annoying of you're a girl and straight

Nvm, thought you literally meant dicks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't watch any tv series lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow lol

Friends is always good.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hahaha, the dicks are the best part (I mean the people too).
    Friends never gets old!
    Misfits was meh after Nathan left and also when Simon left...but then he turned out to be Ramsay the ******** on GoT which broke my heart.
    Dexter...I was really getting into it just around the time when the series finale aired and there was so much outrage about how disappointing it was, I thought eff it!
    Agreed about Homeland!

What's that about? I've been told to watch it. Oh, I also saw an episode of True Detective and hated that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I don't watch any tv series lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And this is (one of the many reasons) why you and I aren't dating.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hahaha, the dicks are the best part (I mean the people too).
    Friends never gets old!
    Misfits was meh after Nathan left and also when Simon left...but then he turned out to be Ramsay the ******** on GoT which broke my heart.
    Dexter...I was really getting into it just around the time when the series finale aired and there was so much outrage about how disappointing it was, I thought eff it!
    Agreed about Homeland!

What's that about? I've been told to watch it. Oh, I also saw an episode of True Detective and hated that...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah Nathan was misfits, Ramsay haha quite the character change, The Wire is about drugs and tearing the fabric of society really, but it was just incredibly boring to me... My favourite show atm is definitely Person of Interest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaMandarine)
    <3 Plus, Hannibal is so good at cooking :drool:
    He looks like putin lol

ReputationRep:
    Apply cold water to the burnt area

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My dad likes geeky tv series and comics and trash like that, why don't you go date him instead?
    I've more the superior cultural type like my mother

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    He looks like putin lol
    Hahahahahahah

Lots of people have a Putin look

Have you seen this

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah Nathan was misfits, Ramsay haha quite the character change, The Wire is about drugs and tearing the fabric of society really, but it was just incredibly boring to me... My favourite show atm is definitely Person of Interest
    What's PoI about?

He looks like putin lol
    Mate, NO. Pls don't ruin my beautiful image of Mads Mikkelsen by comparing him to Putin.

(Original post by RobML)
    My dad likes geeky tv series and comics and trash like that, why don't you go date him instead?
    I've more the superior cultural type like my mother

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Watching TV shows make us less cultured than people who don't watch TV shows? Soz 'ard, Mr. I'm-going-on-a-solo-trip-to-Rome-bow-down-to-me-puny-humans.

ReputationRep:
    He looks like putin lol
    I like men with a charming, yet deadly gaze, what can I say :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    What's PoI about?

Mate, NO. Pls don't ruin my beautiful image of Mads Mikkelsen by comparing him to Putin.

Watching TV shows make us less cultured than people who don't watch TV shows? Soz 'ard, Mr. I'm-going-on-a-solo-trip-to-Rome-bow-down-to-me-puny-humans.
    I only watch BBC Four. Everything else is for plebs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What's PoI about?

ex-CIA agent who is a ruthless killer finds out his government tried to kill him and his girlfriend (who he left because he thought she deserved better) was murdered by domestic abuse, so he becomes homeless and is contacted by a reclusive billionaire who wrote a surveillance system after 9/11, he made the system closed to prevent abuses and it prints out incidents relevant to terrorism and violent crime, he receives a number everyday and the show centers on him trying to figure out if they are the ones responsible or the victim.

ReputationRep:
    Mads! Omnomnomnom. I wonder what else he's good at...
    P.S did you see him in a leather jacket in the Season 3 promo? :perv:
    Yes, I also saw him married. My fantasies are irrelevant now.

PS: Mads is a good dancer irl ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaMandarine)
    Yes, I also saw him married. My fantasies are ruined now.
    No, no, apparently that's just a ruse while he's on the run from Will!

(Original post by RobML)
    I only watch BBC Four. Everything else is for plebs

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow. Just...wow, no idea what's gotten into you today but frankly, it's awful.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like a newly born baby, fresh out of the womb on here
    New to all my surroundings

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.