Turn on thread page Beta

What age do y'all wanna start making babies? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to have a child at around 26.
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I still feel like I am 17 (I'm 22), so I'm not ready at all. First step is finding someone I want to stick with for the rest of my life. Once that (or if that) happens then I can start thinking about whether or not I want children.

ReputationRep:
    25 maybe

ReputationRep:
    I would get out of Britain before ever even thinking of having kids. It won't be a great place for a child to grow up in 15 years.

Get out of Europe while you can.

ReputationRep:
    im 18 and I don't plan on having children till I'm at least 28. I need to put my career first and have enough money saved to look after a kid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Mighty_Bush)
    I would get out of Britain before ever even thinking of having kids. It won't be a great place for a child to grow up in 15 years.

Get out of Europe while you can.
    This. No women want kids anymore in the West, they are all emotionless robots (just like the Nazis were) who are incapable of showing any love or care. It's no wonder they don't want kids, it's time to look to places like Asia were the women are not career minded feminazis or sluts and actually understand the importance of love, loyalty and having a family.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    I still feel like I am 17 (I'm 22), so I'm not ready at all.
    Same here (except I'm 25), but I have a feeling I'll still be saying that when I'm 40. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HandmadeTurnip)
    Same here (except I'm 25), but I have a feeling I'll still be saying that when I'm 40. :erm:
    It is the best way :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobTheSinger)
    This. No women want kids anymore in the West, they are all emotionless robots (just like the Nazis were) who are incapable of showing any love or care. It's no wonder they don't want kids, it's time to look to places like Asia were the women are not career minded feminazis or sluts and actually understand the importance of love, loyalty and having a family.

You shouldn't generalize, Western Europe or "West" is not just the UK or the US.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    My mum was 38 when she had me and apparently it all went perfectly; and I'd like to think I turned out pefect too :giggle:
    You CERTAINLY did!
    No doubt there!

ReputationRep:
    Why is there all these men saying they want kids by a certain age when theres no women who even want kids? Look at all the nazis that replied in here, that is women today. How on earth are you going to find a woman that wants kids in the west?

Why is there all these men saying they want kids by a certain age when theres no women who even want kids? Look at all the nazis that replied in here, that is women today. How on earth are you going to find a woman that wants kids in the west?
    Because men aren't the ones who have to have their lives disrupted for 9 months?

ReputationRep:
    I think you need to go and have a lie down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VannR)
    X = ideal age to start a family, satisfying 30 < X < 35.
    Not a bad guide. Old enough to have had fun, young enough not to be totally shot when the kids are grown up..

ReputationRep:
    I used to want to have my first kid at 22-23 but now that's shot up to 27-28 because I want to be financially secure and everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I used to want to have my first kid at 22-23 but now that's shot up to 27-28 because I want to be financially secure and everything

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good idea.Oh,I've just realised you and schrodinger are dating,you guys make a great couple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riamila)
    Because men aren't the ones who have to have their lives disrupted for 9 months?
    What does that have to do with my question you pathetic feminazi? I was asking these men where do theyt hink they're going to find a woman in the West that wants kids? Women have become a very loathable species incapable of love, I don't need you or every other woman in here to confirm this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good idea.Oh,I've just realised you and schrodinger are dating,you guys make a great couple.
    3 months late ahaha but at least you realised Thanks we're just a weird but amazing couple

ReputationRep:
    28 upwards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    28 upwards
    Are you and chicken going to make a lot of little chicks together?

Posted from TSR Mobile

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.