Turn on thread page Beta

I'm 16, he's 36.. AMA! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    **** all the haters. OP, you seem happy; that is what matters. Some posters crticising you are utter hypocrites(it's worse if they don't realise it, bloody wastemen) and I'm happy it has not crushed your spirit!

That is all.
    Why would you label some "conciencious objectors" as hypocrites? I don't understand how that can be. I doubt very much that the majority of younger end on here have been with partners of the same age gap as that. The only way they could be hypocritical is if they were out shagging as many 30 - 40 year olds or vice versa as they can.

Wow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    **** all the haters. OP, you seem happy; that is what matters. Some posters crticising you are utter hypocrites(it's worse if they don't realise it, bloody wastemen) and I'm happy it has not crushed your spirit!

That is all.
    You're so stupid, I can't believe you cannot see that he is evidently using her for her age, and will leave her for another youth as soon as she's not young enough anymore. There are tons of guys that do this, you're just being ignorant and pretending you don't know that this exists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Lol got groomed
    That seriously is how it would appear though. Just the thought of a daughter bringing home someone of a closer age to me than them is just mental!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny the Geezer)
    The law begs to differ.
    Just because something abides by the law doesn't mean it's perfectly fine and everyone's happy. This is just plain wrong.

ReputationRep:
    While this isn't illegal, it is a bit noncey.

What does a 36 year old bloke have in common with a 16 year old girl? I am nowhere near 36 and I couldn't be involved with someone below the age of about 20.

He sounds like a predator.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ExRN)
    Why would you label some "conciencious objectors" as hypocrites? I don't understand how that can be. I doubt very much that the majority of younger end on here have been with partners of the same age gap as that. The only way they could be hypocritical is if they were out shagging as many 30 - 40 year olds or vice versa as they can.
    Lol, I know what I'm saying and I don't take it back. You didn't get my point - morality. It's a matter of opinion, yes, but it's a "I'm in bed cheating on x with y" situation (pardon the analogy). Some posters here bashing OP on a moral ground would do something 'immoral' and slide it under the table and I hope they realise how daft they are. This isn't a name and shame, so I'll be silent.

ReputationRep:
    How old have his previous girlfriends been?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

Posted from The Illuminati Headquarters

(Original post by alexschmalex)
    It's gross either way imo....it's not like you suddenly mentally blossom when you turn 18
    I'm 18 and my ex was 24. I broke up with him because of his immaturity. So yeah it is possible to be incredibly mature when you're 18.

(Original post by simbasdragon)
    How old have his previous girlfriends been?
    Haha I'd like to know as well.

ReputationRep:
    How far you gone b?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    While this isn't illegal, it is a bit noncey.

What does a 36 year old bloke have in common with a 16 year old girl? I am nowhere near 36 and I couldn't be involved with someone below the age of about 20.

He sounds like a predator.
    I was just about to say that. A 16 year old and a 36 year old are at two completely different points in their life. Most people don't even know what they want from life at 16, while most 36 year olds are at a point where they want to be or are making their way there in life. Two very different mentalities, views on life and needs from life...

ReputationRep:
    So, how is it like having a creep as a partner?

ReputationRep:
    I prefer them much older. It's not operation yew tree I have to worry about like this guy. It's operation oak tree!!

ReputationRep:
    Welp, I've finally been outmatched on the creepiness stakes

ReputationRep:
    This is all a load of crap.

ReputationRep:
    Ok that's enough internet for today..

ReputationRep:
    OP is mature for her age guys FFS.

ReputationRep:
    Does he shout ''who's the daddy now?" during sex? No disrespect intended, just curious.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh he is basically a paedophile. To him, there is probably no difference between a 13 year old and a 16 year old. That is pretty sick.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.