Turn on thread page Beta

Outlawing religion watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The Japanese don't fight over religion because unlike the muslims who will actually kill in the name of religion , the Japanese are smart and so they study, and advance themselves , invent new technologies etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kromium)
    I don't think anyone in the world fights over religion. Politics isn't your strong point is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tell that to the ISIS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makotosmakotos)
    No buildings are destroyed in the baghdad images.
    your trying to give excuses....it's not working.
    You absolute numpty. Iraq has been in 2 wars in a space of 25 years you arrogant ****.

Omg you're clueless... 2 wars against a thriving Japanese economy is no excuse you fool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seeXYZ)
    Tell that to the ISIS
    Tell that to the americans who have given billions of dollars in weapons and aid. My goodness... -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You absolute numpty. Iraq has been in 2 wars in a space of 25 years you arrogant ****.

Omg you're clueless... 2 wars against a thriving Japanese economy is no excuse you fool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's the point though... Japan is too smart to get into troubles over stupid religious beliefs.... Iraq basically puts a target on its back and invites people to attack.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tell that to the americans who have given billions of dollars in weapons and aid. My goodness... -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why are we having a discussion with a nutjub who defends isis?!?!??

ReputationRep:
    The Japanese don't fight over religion because unlike the muslims who will actually kill in the name of religion , the Japanese are smart and so they study, and advance themselves , invent new technologies etc.
    You're obsessed with the Japanese. I bet you're one of those sociopath hentai lovers. Oh lord.. Hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why are we having a discussion with a nutjub who defends isis?!?!??
    Haha I don't even know....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I dont have a problem with people being atheists. Its just that the majority cant back a single argument up. I've met plenty that try there best to but accept that religion isn't for them. On the other hand we have people like OP and mako who are well....... Idiots.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why does it all have to be an argument though? We will never prove or disprove religion, we'll only come up with "logical conclusions" or paradoxes disproving things. But we've proven multiple times, in Maths particularly, that the logic we understand is regularly wrong, well not wrong but, not entirely correct if that makes sense xD

ReputationRep:
    You're obsessed with the Japanese. I bet you're one of those sociopath hentai lovers. Oh lord.. Hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Better than a lover of a pedophile (Mohammed).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AccountingBabe)
    That's the point though... Japan is too smart to get into troubles over stupid religious beliefs.... Iraq basically puts a target on its back and invites people to attack.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're being totally biased in your argument. You're not taking into account any historical facts. Its like comparing a individual with millions in debt and hardship to a billionaire. You're argument is totally flawed... Again

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am also atheist , and would like to see the world free of religion.

However as the first guy to reply noted, it must include additional cobditions:
    1) it must be Capitalistic.
    2 ) no corruption or dictatorship.
    lol non corrupt and capitalism don't go together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ComputerMaths97)
    Why does it all have to be an argument though? We will never prove or disprove religion, we'll only come up with "logical conclusions" or paradoxes disproving things. But we've proven multiple times, in Maths particularly, that the logic we understand is regularly wrong, well not wrong but, not entirely correct if that makes sense xD
    Maths can be observed over and over again providing strong evidence that 1+1 is 2. Darwin's theory of us evolving from bacteria and apes is something else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    lol non corrupt and capitalism don't go together
    how?

ReputationRep:
    You're being totally biased in your argument. You're not taking into account any historical facts. Its like comparing a individual with millions in debt and hardship to a billionaire. You're argument is totally flawed... Again

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sorry but acting the thug just because you had a hard upbringing just doesn't cut it... Act civilised and you will be treated in a civilised manner.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, that psycho probably watches isis beheadings for enjoyment.
    And then he goes to pray for his imaginary arab pedophile in the sky lol.
    No one takes your statements seriously in this thread. You're a disgrace to the atheist society. Dawkins is giggling.

You're like a 15 year old virgin screaming Naruto! Go watch your upskirt fantasies and get laid you twisted mofo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No one takes your statements seriously in this thread. You're a disgrace to the atheist society. Dawkins is giggling.

You're like a 15 year old virgin screaming Naruto! Go watch your upskirt fantasies and get laid you twisted mofo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    👋🏻 I take him seriously.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Maths can be observed over and over again providing strong evidence that 1+1 is 2. Darwin's theory of us evolving from bacteria and apes is something else.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    True but things as simple as root(-1) having no answer is just a load of *******s that we cannot prove is *******s xD Evolution, and other things done in the past with no record, will never be truly proven let's be honest. It will only ever get as far as "that makes complete logical sense" but that's not good enough xD Same as you can get someone dead on the floor, with a bullet hole through their chest, and a man caught kneeling over him, with gunshot residue on him, his fingerprints of the gun etc etc all this stuff that would put him in jail, but that is not proof he was the murderer lol. It just "makes complete logical sense"... Law is just as screwed up as Religion - fairly ironic based on the theme of this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zippity.doodah)
    how?
    It's based off greed and trying to out compete your peers. That kind of society model is the most prone to corruption.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AccountingBabe)
    I'm sorry but acting the thug just because you had a hard upbringing just doesn't cut it... Act civilised and you will be treated in a civilised manner.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Firstly can you stop apologising its ridiculously annoying. I've had a successful upbringing thank you very much. I can already tell you're on the opposite end of that love and nurture. Thats where i can apologise you see out of sympathy. You failed to answer most of my questions and that says a lot about an individual like you.

You know full well that your argument is flawed and amusing. The fact that you're comparing a war torn country to Tokyo is laughable. Thats so poor from you "accountingBabe" you're level intellect just cant back up your arguments.

Im sorry "Babe"..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.