Turn on thread page Beta

Tell me how your day was.. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrKmas508)
    Is that normal? Maybe we've got problems.
    Well, what is normal??

ReputationRep:
    Lessons started for year 13. 6th form is quite busier than it used to be, with all the new faces in yr 12 it's kinda awkward too (they are either too tall or too short lol). Anyways my day was good I guess. Had silent study the first 4 lessons, it was free period. For the last 2 periods the teacher was absent. Then went for shopping to renew my wardrobe

How was yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliemayxo)
    Oh that sounds nice, i'm an addict when it comes to cosmetics, it's pretty much where all my money goes. Yes, it's lovely isn't it?. Ahhh I bet you have a wonderful collection, jealous!.

I have White Patchouli from Tom Ford and I really like it, all though It would be nice if it was a little more intense, I know that most of the other Tom Ford fragrances are quite deep. And I absolutely LOVE Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent, it's so sweet but doesn't smell like you're average perfume if you know what I mean.

I also like Armani Diamonds, I think that one is really classy... I used to be obsessed with Jimmy Choo Flash, but now I think it smells kind of um... common?? if that even makes sense!
    It's weird because I don't actually wear make-up myself nor am I a cosmetics junkie but I understand that it's a lucrative market and the synthesis of such "waterproof" and "ultra matte" compounds fascinates me not to mention the marketing that accompanies such products, it's all so pretty.

Oh White Patchouli really disappointed me (the bottle is GORGEOUS though). I've only ever been exposed to patchouli when it is blended with musk, vanillla etc.. so when I smelled this I nearly had a heart attack; it's far too balsamic for me similar to the note vetiver which I cannot stand. Ah, I have Black Opium too, it smells like a floral coffee to me, very dark and alluring. I actually can't smell anything when I spray Armani Diamonds; all the notes seem to combine into nothing to my nose. Jimmy Choo Flash is a nice one but smells too similar to D&G The One. Yeah I know what you mean, certain fragrances are very common and well known (Angel, Alien, Tommy Girl, Coco Mademoiselle), it's nice to differentiate. Surprisingly I've only ever smelled Classique on 1 other individual!

ReputationRep:
    Was good. I spent most of the day over at my mum's watching the kittens for her while she's on holiday. Now I'm chilling back home with my cats. My head is killing me and I have been up since 3am so that's the only two drawbacks from today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK1998)
    Lessons started for year 13. 6th form is quite busier than it used to be, with all the new faces in yr 12 it's kinda awkward too (they are either too tall or too short lol). Anyways my day was good I guess. Had silent study the first 4 lessons, it was free period. For the last 2 periods the teacher was absent. Then went for shopping to renew my wardrobe

How was yours?
    I know quite alot of people who go to 6th form, it's quite good, so called?. Haha yeah, I'm in my 3rd year of college now and went back today, so many new faces. Ahh seems like a pretty normal day then, what did you buy?

Mine was good thanks, obviously went back to college as I just mentioned, got a new time table etc.. went for lunch with my friends, came home.. went for a long walk, came home.. and now i'm just chilling watching the BBC news! haha .

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome! yes it can, I love winter and everything.. but I always find that around this time it can be a little depressing and morbid, BUT... It's all about having your positive mindset and a good outlook! I love it when people still see the positives even though it seems like everything is going wrong, that's some serious mind power.

I've had a good day thanks, went back to college today and got a new time table etc... Instead of having a Wednesday off I'll get a Tuesday off, which seems like the most pointless thing! would prefer to have a 3 day weekend, but oh well. At least I don't have to go to bed early tonight, not that that ever stops me.
    I agree positive thoughts are hard work but make all the difference!
    Ahh it can be annoying having it like that but it'll make it a good day to do homework I have a similar timetable when I'm back at uni, Monday Tuesday Thursday! Wednesday will be spent sleeping Haha

ReputationRep:
    I like the vibrancy to the red, and it goes well with my paler skin tone.

Hilrho?? who's that? I've heard that name on here.
    Hair enough. Not really what I like though.

Hilrho is the most beautiful, intelligent, kind, honest and interest person the world. Yeah I talk about her all the time.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, how come you don't wear it? I can imagine your skin must be in healthy condition considering your pores aren't being clogged up! I love makeup, but I hate knowing that my skin isn't able to breathe when I have it all on, that's why I take it off as soon as I get home from work or college, some days I try to wear the bare minimum.

Well yeah, my mum was given it as a gift and she actually gave it to me as she really didn't like it, for the high cost, you'd expect it to be amazing wouldn't you.. personally I do like it, but if someone else had it on then I wouldn't be like "wow". My mum used the same terms as you did actually. She said it smells like a cheaper version of Angel!. I've ran out of Black Opium now but I have to buy it again soon, I love it. D&G was one of my first perfumes, my auntie got me the set.. I really liked it and now whenever I smell it, it just seems really familiar.

I've never had a Chanel perfume, are they worth all the hype? Chance seems quite nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    Hair enough. Not really what I like though.

Hilrho is the most beautiful, intelligent, kind, honest and interest person the world. Yeah I talk about her all the time.
    I guess we all have our personal preferences .

Haha ooooh I see! have you met her?

ReputationRep:
    I guess we all have our personal preferences .

Haha ooooh I see! have you met her?
    Yep.

No. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I know quite alot of people who go to 6th form, it's quite good, so called?. Haha yeah, I'm in my 3rd year of college now and went back today, so many new faces. Ahh seems like a pretty normal day then, what did you buy?

Mine was good thanks, obviously went back to college as I just mentioned, got a new time table etc.. went for lunch with my friends, came home.. went for a long walk, came home.. and now i'm just chilling watching the BBC news! haha .
    It's good to be back! Well it's gonna be my final year so yeah. Just the yr 12s are 'different'. What you studying?
    I bought jumpers, a top, a tee and 2 pairs of jeens; new Vans, some makeup tools, folders and my sister's school uniform.. not too bad
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Pretty average. Got up, ate, shower, bought some shares, went out for a drive, flirted with the older ladies in Morrison, came home, ate, had a nap, ate dinner, chilled, went to the gym, came home, ate, showered, watched TV for a bit, now I'm here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK1998)
    It's good to be back! Well it's gonna be my final year so yeah. Just the yr 12s are 'different'. What you studying?
    I bought jumpers, a top, a tee and 2 pairs of jeens; new Vans, some makeup tools, folders and my sister's school uniform.. not too bad
    Yeah, I'm enjoying being back too, I love being in a routine. During the holidays I was just constantly working, it's nice to be back into education and having less hours at work, as I can make time for both .

I'm studying Business I already have a Diploma in it, but I decided to study it at a higher level.

Ahhh nice! what makeup tools did you get? I'm a makeup addict, it's terrible.

Aww that's cute you bought your sisters school uniform?

What are you studying? if you've already said, then I do apologise!

ReputationRep:
    I wish I had spare time to ask strangers how their day went

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Pretty average. Got up, ate, shower, bought some shares, went out for a drive, flirted with the older ladies in Morrison, came home, ate, had a nap, ate dinner, chilled, went to the gym, came home, ate, showered, watched TV for a bit, now I'm here.
    Do you have an house to yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Terrible.

ReputationRep:
    My day was good, thank god it always is, I follow the same routine every day, go to college, come back home, study a bit, play football and then online gaming ftw
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by A Gentleman)
    Do you have an house to yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm enjoying being back too, I love being in a routine. During the holidays I was just constantly working, it's nice to be back into education and having less hours at work, as I can make time for both .

I'm studying Business I already have a Diploma in it, but I decided to study it at a higher level.

Ahhh nice! what makeup tools did you get? I'm a makeup addict, it's terrible.

Aww that's cute you bought your sisters school uniform?

What are you studying? if you've already said, then I do apologise!
    Business.. nice! I do Economics, Further Maths and Italian

I'm not an addict so I only got the basics such as eyeliner, mascara and blush

ReputationRep:
    Mine was awful, I had to come home on the train feeling sick leaving my boyfriend behind who is desperate to come out of the army but Is completely stuck on what to do. I didn't want to leave him, he was just so sad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.