Turn on thread page Beta

Any other girls love being slutty? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqwertylol)
    "'A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a sh*tty lock.'”meaning is females are locks and men are keys because thats the way the animal/human dating system works.
    if you're opened by lots of keys then you're easy to unlock and thats unattractive to a male.
    Quiet you hoe.

ReputationRep:
    Where do you live for research purposes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqwertylol)
    think about it. guys will willingly have sex with those girls for sure. but are they gonna be the type of person you wanna go out with??
    think of it as a CV. if a guy looks at your CV and sees you've had sex with 30 guys hes gonna be thinking this girl has sex with anyone. you don't wanna go out with someone who is easy because it means they're more likely to cheat.
    also it's like buying a car. the first time you use it is the best. 200,000 miles later and it's not the same all those miles. the meaning of this --> Sex is an intimate thing. if you can be intimate with that many guys then you're just getting a little piece in a big chain.
    for a guy it's different. If he can unlock loads of girls he is an alpha male. girls like alpha males. its a fact. if the girl who fancies you knows you're a bit of a player then she wants you more. if she knows you're desperate you're a charity case and thats no appealing.
    you have to think about what the opposite sex wants.

it's the way the dating world works.
    Lol these "dating world" rules are so extinct, what century are you living in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    "If you have a pencil that can be sharpened by any sharpener, you have a normal pencil; if you have a sharpener that will only sharpen certain pencils, you have a ****ty sharpener."
    is the guy the pencil in this analogy ?
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I was just proving that you can make references out of an object.
    gotchya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess2502)
    i can't help it ! haha it's literally every friday night im shagging a random guy but hell i love it . Any other gals like this? I try and shag as many lads as possible and i don't get the double standards !
    You can come over and do me as well... why not?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dream_big)
    You can come over and do me as well... why not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    if you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swissking)
    is your name philipa by any chance ?:pierre:
    No...who is this?

ReputationRep:
    "If you have a pencil that can be sharpened by any sharpener, you have a normal pencil; if you have a sharpener that will only sharpen certain pencils, you have a ****ty sharpener."
    That implies sharpeners should take any pencil. So you want girls to have sex with everyone? Thats mad. How can that be an attractive trait. Think.
    Sure they can choose to have sex with anyone and everyone if they so wish but that doesnt mean that men should find that attractive. Its instincticely unattractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    For being stuck at home in the driest place on Earth

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maybe all the girls around your home know your a rapey creepy pervert.

Just a thought.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TwinnyP)
    Maybe all the girls around your home know your a rapey creepy pervert.

Just a thought.
    Ye defo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well it certainly looks that way, you got any evidence to prove otherwise, Casanova

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bassbabe)
    Quiet you hoe.
    Smd cumslut

ReputationRep:
    Just wow.

ReputationRep:
    Well it certainly looks that way, you got any evidence to prove otherwise, Casanova
    Nah they're all munters around here
    Plus where am I meant to bang? :fuhrer:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Nah they're all munters around here
    Plus where am I meant to bang? :fuhrer:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You must fit right in.

There will be no chance of you needing a place to bang :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bassbabe)
    Lol these "dating world" rules are so extinct, what century are you living in?
    The way animals find mates is very similar to how we do as well. These things dont change. Its instinctive

ReputationRep:
    You must fit right in.

There will be no chance of you needing a place to bang :yy:
    How's your game, dood?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess2502)
    i can't help it ! haha it's literally every friday night im shagging a random guy but hell i love it . Any other gals like this? I try and shag as many lads as possible and i don't get the double standards !
    Hook me up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    How's your game, dood?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not as weak as yours :yy:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2017
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.