Turn on thread page Beta

Why's it so hard to talk to your crush? :( watch

ReputationRep:
    if in group.... "fams. persons name"....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laaz123)
    I won't try it all, i don't care anymore. Her not replying show's rudeness
    It is a bit rude. But I suppose she might've guessed you liked her and she didn't want to encourage you in any way.

ReputationRep:
    Because they crush you inside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jabberwox)
    It is a bit rude. But I suppose she might've guessed you liked her and she didn't want to encourage you in any way.
    Maybe or maybe she sends mixed messages

You creeped her out because you were too pushy.

ReputationRep:
    Why did i creep her out?
    The whole group chat thing and tbh "Hello" is just strange. I suppose it isn't really creepy but, to girls i know, that sort of thing is creepy. I've done that sort of stuff before and it just makes it even weirder in person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RandomOrton)
    The whole group chat thing and tbh "Hello" is just strange. I suppose it isn't really creepy but, to girls i know, that sort of thing is creepy. I've done that sort of stuff before and it just makes it even weirder in person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacques1st)
    No idea what to say on Fb. Tips?? Sentence starters haha. Girls help me out. What would make you want to reply and talk haha. I've not sent a message yet lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you start a convo just ask questions and have a laugh and when your comfortable you can ask him out :3

ReputationRep:
    Because you're trying to impress them and if you're not confident you get nervous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You creeped her out because you were too pushy.
    I wasn't pushy, I just don't want a rude girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    Oh well
    I really debated pouring my heart out to a recent strong infatuation of mine but saw sense and didn't. Now, yes it is a little weird if we ever cross paths but a lot less than had i pathetically sent some cheesy and ultimately creepy paragraphs. Try to stay away from social media in entirety, I've realised I'm no good at messaging on it so no longer bother.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RandomOrton)
    I really debated pouring my heart out to a recent strong infatuation of mine but saw sense and didn't. Now, yes it is a little weird if we ever cross paths but a lot less than had i pathetically sent some cheesy and ultimately creepy paragraphs. Try to stay away from social media in entirety, I've realised I'm no good at messaging on it so no longer bother.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too, I will never try it again.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 14, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.