Turn on thread page Beta

Article on the concerns about Islam watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhiteSatin)
    It shows only the twisted and unfair way Muslims deal with everything.

Typical for Muslim to lie and be unfair and to twist the situation in such a way to put the others in the bad part of the consequences.

You cannot expect decency from a Muslim.
    I'm not a Muslim. Comprendé?
    Acknowledge whether you have understood this or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Agree with most of it, except he contradicts himself, in trying to take the edge of his realtalk in saying both:

1) They therefore do not believe in secular law, freedom, pluralism or, except in limited form, the rights of unbelievers

2) An assimilated Muslim is not a contradiction in terms

If you actually read the relevant surah in the Koran you'll note that the law of Allah is paramount (usurps secular legal constructs), that they may enjoy only what 'freedom' that said dated doctrine affords them, that there is no room for pluralism - especially not atheism/apostasy (punishable by death), and that the unbelievers are frequently cast as second class citizens, with limited rights. In other words, an assimilated Muslim is a contradiction in terms, as (s)he is not, in fact, a devout Muslim at all

ReputationRep:
    I don't think the majority really give a ****. I don't truly believe people feel they are in danger around Muslim people, and i don't think people truly believe the whole country is going to conform to some extreme sharia law. Some people are just aggressive, and right now Muslims are an easy target.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.