Turn on thread page Beta

why don't white girls like Chinese boys? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i don't think all white girls don't like you, maybe you haven't met the right one yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm Chinese, i never had any girls hit on me.. , so could you guys list out any features that make us unattractive. i'm really interested in find out.
    i had one girl tell me that i'm boring, well i have to admit i'm a bit a nerd.
    Don't generalise, its probably not the girls you know, most girls tend to not hit on boys like boys usually hit on girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm Chinese, i never had any girls hit on me.. , so could you guys list out any features that make us unattractive. i'm really interested in find out.
    i had one girl tell me that i'm boring, well i have to admit i'm a bit a nerd.
    I've never heard complete bullcrap in my life, my boyfriend is Vietnamese and I adore him, maybe its you as an individual?

Maybe focus on your self confidence rather than trying to get white girls attention

Also, why only white girls? Attractive women come in all races, plus if a woman thinks you're unattractive because you are asian, shes not worth it at all

ReputationRep:
    A lot of them are short and women usually like tall guys.

im a white girl with a chinese boyfriend?

ReputationRep:
    try and get a girl instead of expecting them to come to you, just a thought

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    Some will, some won't.
    The number that won't vastly outweigh the number that will.

When I was at uni this is what the average asian dude looked like:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...9_400x400.jpeg

hardly screaming sex appeal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MAINE.)

He is good looking imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

it pisses me off how judgemental you are, he could be super sexy and hot to some but how you you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    it pisses me off how judgemental you are, he could be super sexy and hot to some but how you you know?
    lol you need to be mad at society.

Women generally want tall muscular men (ideally with chiseled facial features). This guy is none of those things. Not even judging him, it's just a fact.

ReputationRep:

Women generally want tall muscular men (ideally with chiseled facial features). This guy is none of those things. Not even judging him, it's just a fact.
    your opinion isnt fact honey, get over yourself

ReputationRep:
    Why lift when its all about the face? u maddd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    your opinion isnt fact honey, get over yourself
    err, but that's the point.....it's not my opinion, it's observed fact.

also if we're gonna go ad hominem here, you really need to quit with this "holier than thou" BS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    Why lift when its all about the face? u maddd
    Facial aesthetics are key until you're like 25. After 25 more about personality and after 30 more about how aesthetic your bank account is looking lol

ReputationRep:

Hey man, just a quick question, hmm how do you know that the guy in the picture is not tall?

ReputationRep:
    Facial aesthetics are key until you're like 25. After 25 more about personality and after 30 more about how aesthetic your bank account is looking lol
    Unless u have ageing genetics of peace ... brah.

Working on that. I.e. Throwing all efforts into it, don't wanna settle, I wanna be a free spirit mayn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnus Taylor)
    Haha
    tbh im not that bad, I mean most of my friends have never had a boyfriend before let alone had their first kiss and they are white

ReputationRep:
    Everyday when I walk to college I always see a white woman and an Asian man walk together holding hands(I'm assuming they're a couple)
    You just maybe need to go out there more and make more friends! You'll find someone soon.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2018
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.