Turn on thread page Beta

I have a crush on a guy on TSR! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Odds are he has read this post, and so every male on TSR are on high alert
    Thought it was me initially until i read the "he is smart, funny and academic" part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    honestly I think its a self confidence issue I've been told that i'm one of the nicest people ever. I've been told that i'm very funny, academic etc. but I feel like if I do message him, then he'll soon see that i'm not at all pretty and therefore nothing will happen. (I know i'm not pretty, since I was like 11, random guys would approach me telling me i'm ugly and their friends laughing and whatever) he seems like hes mature and might even look past it but I don't want to waste is time
    OP ,just message and tell him your feelings.OP,when you said he stopped sending messages,how long ago was that ?

ReputationRep:
    it's something from R - Z
    if i'm specific you guys will notice and I cant deal with that
    Loool could this be any more vague of a hint?

ReputationRep:
    he might have haha
    Don't be shy to talk to him, and get his number

If he says no, spank him S&M style.

ReputationRep:
    Hm this is true I would love to be at least his friend he seems... friendly? rofl he might but he just seems like the bubbly type to get on with everyone, but I might give it a go *aah* thank you for the lovely advice
    Haha, well, it's hardly a loss if he isn't particularly interested is it? I mean... you've not exactly invested hours of meet ups already! It makes no sense to not message him again.

You'd likely be very surprised about how well your chances of 'impressing' him are purely from showing him this thread. Especially given that this is a regular TSR poster, i.e. he's not going to be drowning in female attention, most likely.

You are more than welcome. Good luck with whatever you try and do

(Original post by saeed97)
    Loool could this be any more vague of a hint?
    okay fine R-V surely that's fair enough?
    I didn't make this post as a Guess Who game, I just need help getting over him but i'm being told to message him, so, now I need to work on my confidence.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't make this post as a Guess Who game, I just need help getting over him but i'm being told to message him, so, now I need to work on my confidence.
    Has he posted in this thread yet? Pls tell us yes or no :-)

ReputationRep:
    Confidence? This is the internet love, this is where the keyboard warriors from the world of real life introverts gather, nothing makes a person more confident than to say what they otherwise wouldnt irl than a computer connected to the web.

(Original post by bex1995)
    Literally just message him, post a link to this thread and say 'I wrote this about you' and go from there. I reckon most people would be flattered
    some people might get creeped out with that

(Original post by william walker)
    Depends is he fancies her and if he is already going within someone else. Personally I would find it annoying if anyone asked me out or said they fancied me on here.
    annoying?

(Original post by jedanselemyia)
    are you the guy she's talking about?
    no he's not lmao, although chickenmadness' posts are troll-arious
    did I just make up a new word? lmao

ReputationRep:
    "never seen him argue with anyone"

Well that rules me out.

I know who it is.

ReputationRep:
    annoying?
    Well I don't want to go out with anyone who I don't know in person. So I would think why are you telling me this? Unless you were just saying it like a compliment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    I know who it is.
    No you don't lmao

Spoiler:
    Show
    pls tell me omg :eek:

(Original post by saeed97)
    Confidence? This is the internet love, this is where the keyboard warriors from the world of real life introverts gather, nothing makes a person more confident than to say what they otherwise wouldnt irl than a computer connected to the web.
    I'm more confident irl because the people I speak to can see my face - so it's not a surprise that i'm not good looking. i'm an extrovert, leaders of sixth form commitees, headgirl :facepalm: I randomly say hi to others in sixth form and sometimes have conversations with people on the bus or even bus drivers - basically I am a conversationalist, but when it comes to being online I feel shut down because face-to-face conversations are eliminated.

ReputationRep:
    it's something from R - Z
    if i'm specific you guys will notice and I cant deal with that
    Rules you out m8 :rofl: Josb

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't want to go out with anyone who I don't know in person. So I would think why are you telling me this? Unless you were just saying it like a compliment.
    But. But. You don't know hilrho in person...?

yeah I understand

ReputationRep:
    I'm more confident irl because the people I speak to can see my face - so it's not a surprise that i'm not good looking. i'm an extrovert, leaders of sixth form commitees, headgirl :facepalm: I randomly say hi to others in sixth form and sometimes have conversations with people on the bus or even bus drivers - basically I am a conversationalist, but when it comes to being online I feel shut down because face-to-face conversations are eliminated.
    Oh wow now you are very different aha. Please just name this fabled guy, or show yourself, the people want answers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    Rules you out m8 :rofl: Josb
    It's not funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    It's not funny.
    No, it's not :indiff:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it's hilarious :rofl:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.