Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    last week was asked to go to an interview in december for medical engineering, anyone else doing this?

ReputationRep:
    Hi is anyone applying to Cardiff University for Optometry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fla-la)
    Hey, anyone thinking of applying to Cardiff in September 2016? Write your course and where you're from

I'm applying for Midwifery and I'm from Devon!
    Hi, I have received an offer for Law and Criminology (AAB) today, also from Devon!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else applying for Politics and Sociology? I got an offer from Cardiff a while ago for Social Analytics and Politics but not P&S... seems like they're going through the Law & International Relations dept. at the moment and something's finally changed on the Cardiff applicant portal so I hope I hear back soon!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had any offers from the school of biosciences yet? On their website it seems like they wait until the deadline before making offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urbanforestry)
    Has anyone had any offers from the school of biosciences yet? On their website it seems like they wait until the deadline before making offers?
    I have an offer for Biomedical Sciences (Physiology) which I got on 27th October
    Not heard of any other bioscience offers yet though so don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SarahCooper98)
    I have an offer for Biomedical Sciences (Physiology) which I got on 27th October
    Not heard of any other bioscience offers yet though so don't worry!
    Ahh congratulations! When did you send your application off? I only sent mine on Thursday, I have an acknowledgement email though with my portal log in stuff already

ReputationRep:
    Ahh congratulations! When did you send your application off? I only sent mine on Thursday, I have an acknowledgement email though with my portal log in stuff already
    Yeah I think you're right about them waiting for the deadline. I sent mine in october and got the acknowledge email quickly, but no offer yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JOjo9711)
    Yeah I think you're right about them waiting for the deadline. I sent mine in october and got the acknowledge email quickly, but no offer yet.
    It says that they organise people based on their grades, so surely they would have to wait until the deadline? Unless they do it in batches? Who knows 😂 just gonna have to wait it out now-.-
    What have you applied for??

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I sent my application off on 15th October! What subject are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I sent my application off on 15th October! What subject are you applying for?
    Aww that's a really quick reply then! And I'm applying for biochemistry!

ReputationRep:
    Aww that's a really quick reply then! And I'm applying for biochemistry!
    Ah fantastic! Is Cardiff your first choice? Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! Theres a group set up for 2016 Cardiff applicants and offer holders on FB and I thought I’d share it with you all! Here’s the link:https://www.facebook.com/groups/1935489550008608/

ReputationRep:
    Ah fantastic! Is Cardiff your first choice? Where else have you applied?
    Yeah I think it might be^^ I went to the open day and loved it I live close too so I know the city pretty well which is always a bonus
    And I've applied to Leicester Sussex Kent and Salford, what about you?? Is Cardiff you first choice too?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think it might be^^ I went to the open day and loved it I live close too so I know the city pretty well which is always a bonus
    And I've applied to Leicester Sussex Kent and Salford, what about you?? Is Cardiff you first choice too?
    I loved it on the open day too I've been to the city a lot because I have a lot of Welsh family! I've applied to Bristol, Nottingham, Bangor and University of South Wales! Definitely my first choice, I really hope I make the grades now I might see you there haha!

ReputationRep:
    Have applied to Cardiff for optometry! Haven't heard though !

ReputationRep:
    I loved it on the open day too I've been to the city a lot because I have a lot of Welsh family! I've applied to Bristol, Nottingham, Bangor and University of South Wales! Definitely my first choice, I really hope I make the grades now I might see you there haha!
    I would have applied for Bangor but they don't do biochem 😐 yeah maybe! First year biosciences have the same lectures! are you in the Facebook page??!

ReputationRep:
    I would have applied for Bangor but they don't do biochem 😐 yeah maybe! First year biosciences have the same lectures! are you in the Facebook page??!
    I am yeah!!

ReputationRep:
    Just received my offer from cardiff for physics

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Mechanical Engineering and have an interview I'm from Cardiff 🤓

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 30, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.