Would you go out a chubby girl? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0X1ggm5Zqs...s1600/body.jpg
    She's at 5 but kinda reaching 6
    If she at 5 she aytt,
    but if shes reaching 6 BRUHHHH:afraid:

Nah but you seem close enough to her to suggest joining the gym??????

''If you like her when shes fat, you'lll love her when shes fit'' (idek if thats an actual quote orrr)

ReputationRep:
    Well there's this girl.. She has a cute/pretty face and she's nice to everyone and smart which attracts me to her...but she's kinda fat/chubbyish.
    Im kinda in the 'popular' side of the school. I think i would get weird look/ made fun of by asking her out..
    Would you ask out a fat/chubby girl?
    why would you look 'weird'. She is a human after all. As she is 'pretty' and 'nice' I think you should ask her out.

(Original post by Uw0tm8_)
    If she at 5 she aytt,
    but if shes reaching 6 BRUHHHH:afraid:

Nah but you seem close enough to her to suggest joining the gym??????

''If you like her when shes fat, you'lll love her when shes fit'' (idek if thats an actual quote orrr)
    She is a 5 but on her way to reaching a 6 so im worried for her, I wish to tell her to go to gym but apparently thats too hurtful coming from a boy etc etc

(Original post by Farah_786)
    why would you look 'weird'. She is a human after all. As she is 'pretty' and 'nice' I think you should ask her out.
    I have no problem with her (apart from her health issue and bullying) But people nowadays are so heartless to just judge like that :/

Awww, I hope it works out well for you, you sound smitten with her
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    If she's got a good personality I wouldn't say no.

ReputationRep:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0X1ggm5Zqs...s1600/body.jpg
    She's at 5 but kinda reaching 6
    For me personally 5 is ok as in health but I think 6 is a bit too excessive. The jump seems a bit too much but that might be due to one sitting and standing.

ReputationRep:
    Even though she is nice to everyone. I can see that we are kind of closer than that. People think of us as close friends no more but i want to ask her out. Apparently though there are so many obstacles in the way such as bullying, teasing, physical appearance etc.
    so what's the verdict? Are u gonna ask her out or nah?

ReputationRep:
    She is a 5 but on her way to reaching a 6 so im worried for her, I wish to tell her to go to gym but apparently thats too hurtful coming from a boy etc etc
    Just be like 'i need a gym buddy, omg we could go together!'

ReputationRep:
    If you're honestly considering that then I wouldn't worry about your social status, it's not much to shout about

(Original post by Jebedee)
    If you're honestly considering that then I wouldn't worry about your social status, it's not much to shout about
    Yeah probably I need to think about this more :/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.