Turn on thread page Beta

What do British boys think of oriental girls?? watch

    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    Racism towards foreigners and darker skinned people is rife in south Korea.

    If you're black or have dark skin you're essentially fxxked.
    The UN have even highlighted this problem as a matter of concern.
    Online

    17
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yl95)
    No, it is a subjective opinion. Maybe the plastic surgery look isn't what you're looking for but there are plenty of other Koreans who are not like that.

    Tried searching every different combination phonetically of that word in Korean and nothing comes up.

    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, my friend said around 20% of girls in Seoul have surgery which seems a bit of a high figure to me but either way that leaves 80% natural and still I didn't see much to shout about. In other Asian countries though guaranteed you walk around for 10 seconds in a public place and you'll spot a fair few hot girls pretty effortlessly.
    I'll have to ask my friend how to spell that word.
    Offline

    21
    ReputationRep:
    Korean girls = peng
    Offline

    7
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swindle)
    Racism towards foreigners and darker skinned people is rife in south Korea.

    If you're black or have dark skin you're essentially fxxked.
    The UN have even highlighted this problem as a matter of concern.
    Actually attitudes have improved in Korea a lot. There is still a long way to go but still.
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    Yeah, my friend said around 20% of girls in Seoul have surgery which seems a bit of a high figure to me but either way that leaves 80% natural and still I didn't see much to shout about. In other Asian countries though guaranteed you walk around for 10 seconds in a public place and you'll spot a fair few hot girls pretty effortlessly.
    I'll have to ask my friend how to spell that word.
    Your opinion, which is fine, but as I said it is subjective. There are plenty of foreigners who have different opinions to you.


    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Offline

    19
    ReputationRep:
    I like
    Offline

    9
    ReputationRep:
    They're gorgeous
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    My favorite race of women.
    Offline

    4
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    My favorite race of women.
    Do you have a fetish for them?

    Which oriental national you like the most?
    Online

    17
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yl95)
    Actually attitudes have improved in Korea a lot. There is still a long way to go but still.

    Your opinion, which is fine, but as I said it is subjective. There are plenty of foreigners who have different opinions to you.


    Posted from TSR Mobile
    They might but their opinion would have no basis in lieu of experience in other Asian countries.
 
 
 
Reply
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 20, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.