(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I agree, ughhh soo hawt
    Can you explain why you do?

(Original post by RobML)
    Open wide :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're not a dentist, go away.

(Original post by Hashim123)
    :lol: Weird. I've heard of people being scared of dentists, but attracted is something else entirely. Maybe it's a dominance thing - being virtually-paralysed in a chair, your life in the hands of a masked guy standing over you holding a drill.
    LOL it's not that :hand:
    I think it's how skilled they are with their hands and that they have great teeth...but idk they are just so sexy.

(Original post by serah.exe)
    Their teeth :teeth:
    :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
    Well I know that my woman will spit some serious bars from the collective plays of Aeschylus, Aristophanes, Plutarch and Aristotle. We'll also drink pure English black tea for breakfast, and have picnics in the gardens of our stately home in Oxfordshire. We'll also frequently attend upper class parties and masquerade balls and drink of the finest French vintages.
    Life goal :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Can you explain why you do?
    I don't it just the way they work, so very hands on LMAO. I like a practical man! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Are you at a flight school?

4 of them, gosh isn't that a heaven.
    I am indeed (well, ground school, flight school next year)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smilin’ Knight)
    oh gosh, well all the best !! and you must inform me where all the bars are where all pilots hang out? hehe

ReputationRep:
    Life goal :ahee:
    I'm a classicist, ok?

Don't discriminate bruv.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hashim123)
    That makes a lot of sense, and is actually pretty intelligent. I know what you mean about hearing from other fields/workplaces, it is incredibly interesting. Variety isn't the spice of life for no reason. I think I probably feel the same when it comes to my future other half's career tbh.
    Yeah! If I met someone doing the same job then it's something I'd look past and as I said, there'd be differences and stories anyway. I just find it so interesting finding out about what people do in general

ReputationRep:
    Mate, you better take her while she's still hot

ReputationRep:
    oh gosh, well all the best !! and you must inform me where all the bars are where all pilots hang out? hehe
    I will let you know
    We'll also frequently attend upper class parties and masquerade balls and drink of the finest French vintages.
    I'd love to go to Vienna during the ball season!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a classicist, ok?

Don't discriminate bruv.
    I was actually being serious. I want to be able to do that. Also I want to have read all of Dickens, and memorise much of Thomas Hardy'S poetry because he is a beautiful mind. Have my very own huge library in my stately home, and some how gather up 1st editions of as many classics as I can.

ReputationRep:
    Vet, Paediatrician/neurologist, Humans rights barrister :L

As long as he's passionate about what he does, and the job doesn't involve something negative like conning people into buying a product etc then I'd be open to dating them,

ReputationRep:
    I will let you know I'd love to go to Vienna during the ball season!
    Please do!

and yesss so do I!!

drowzee I can't wait till we go to out first masquerade ball

ReputationRep:
    something business related

ReputationRep:
    Please do!

and yesss so do I!!

drowzee I can't wait till we go to out first masquerade ball
    Hey hey hey!!!!

You low class peasants stealing my ideas unlike you guys, I have actually attended an actual ball. It's a truly amazing experience!

ReputationRep:
    I was actually being serious. I want to be able to do that. Also I want to have read all of Dickens, and memorise much of Thomas Hardy'S poetry because he is a beautiful mind. Have my very own huge library in my stately home, and some how gather up 1st editions of as many classics as I can.
    Lass...

I'm an Ancient Greek/Latin classicist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PusE)
    Ideally a Pharmacist so we can be pharmacy nerds together and have BNF quizzes in bed

Posted from TSR Mobile
    bnf quizzes....

Im gonna have to prescribe you lithium gurl

ReputationRep:
    Hey hey hey!!!!

You low class peasants stealing my ideas unlike you guys, I have actually attended an actual ball. It's a truly amazing experience!
    Ugh I want to go, it looks so amazing! but I would probably look like peasant, what a shame...:rolleyes: But the best peasant you've ever seen

Lass...

I'm an Ancient Greek/Latin classicist
    Oh how very specific of you :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Women saying "I don't care", what if he was part time worker at McDonalds? I mean, it's better than nothing but do you want to have the larger burden of bills on your shoulders or should the man get a better job and it be split accordingly? Many opt for 50-50 but that would go with all his wages if he was in a low paid job there.

I'm not wanting to get into a relationship until I have a job to be honest. I don't want to seem like I haven't grown up yet, and I want to be able to buy my GF stuff and take her out, rather than scrounge for the money from the sofa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Are the quizzes before or after sex ?
    Before, after and during

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Full time troller

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 16, 2015
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.