Turn on thread page Beta

Confessions thread.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    noo m8 :nooo:
    dw fam my rolly skills are ****, so its taken me bare time to make a semi-decent rollie (

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hevachan)
    Mine.. when I was younger I used to climb to the top of a tree and poo so it'd fall from a height...
    Dude wtf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vis break)
    My mum thinks I'm upstairs doing school work. I've been rolling joints and trolling tsr all day
    smh we sound like likeminded memers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatgr)
    smh we sound like likeminded memers
    if only my kush was as dank as my memes :/

ReputationRep:
    I am evolving

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If only I could post anonymously :innocent:

I stole cake from my headteachers office #fatlyfe

Went into the staffroom during school and made myself a coffee. Even though I'm a student.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    Went into the staffroom during school and made myself a coffee. Even though I'm a student.
    OHhhhhh ****. We've got a badass here. Ballllsy.

(Original post by TorpidPhil)
    OHhhhhh ****. We've got a badass here. Ballllsy.
    :lol: Had a nice chat with a few of my teachers too.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You don't want to mess with me. I will destroy you.

ReputationRep:
    :lol: Had a nice chat with a few of my teachers too.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You don't want to mess with me. I will destroy you.
    Well I do actually know what it is like to lounge about in the staff room as I did a placement teaching kiddie-winks at university and I got to do that and it was... Less exciting than my primary school self imagined I must say.

Oh and no doubt you will. I have no intention of ever messing with you. Do not fret!

Well I do actually know what it is like to lounge about in the staff room as I did a placement teaching kiddie-winks at university and I got to do that and it was... Less exciting than my primary school self imagined I must say.

Oh and no doubt you will. I have no intention of ever messing with you. Do not fret!
    Yeah I don't know if I should be concerned for my Uni applications or not . (They'll be the ones writing my references after all).
    Aww so did you want to go into teaching?
    Although you will find that in the staffroom there is always food in there.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I don't know if I should be concerned for my Uni applications or not . (They'll be the ones writing my references after all).
    Aww so did you want to go into teaching?
    Although you will find that in the staffroom there is always food in there.
    I worded all of that rather terribly lol. I am still at uni, and of course, that placement was part of my degree but I was teaching people at the local primary school. But no, I don't actually want to go into teaching but I did it regardless as I thought it would be an interesting and enlightening experience, which it was. And it is also good for the CV as it shows responsibility which likely helped me get accepted into the police (which is my post-graduation career goal incidentally)

Yes, there is always food. You're so right lol. Everytime I went in there were biscuits absolutely everywhere lol. I don't know who brings them... They just seem to leave them there. It's quite odd actually.

I worded all of that rather terribly lol. I am still at uni, and of course, that placement was part of my degree but I was teaching people at the local primary school. But no, I don't actually want to go into teaching but I did it regardless as I thought it would be an interesting and enlightening experience, which it was. And it is also good for the CV as it shows responsibility which likely helped me get accepted into the police (which is my post-graduation career goal incidentally)

Yes, there is always food. You're so right lol. Everytime I went in there were biscuits absolutely everywhere lol. I don't know who brings them... They just seem to leave them there. It's quite odd actually.
    Oh right I see. Working in the police sounds like an awesome job to have. Protecting the people.

I know right...very peculiar considering you never see who puts them there in the first place or who gets to take the rest home at the end of the day. (If there is anything left)

ReputationRep:
    In a high school chemistry lesson in a catholic college I was bored so I decided to get a condom and put it inside a bible then leave the bible closed with the condom slightly hanging out in the middle of the classroom floor so that when the teacher back in she was bound to see it.

I always enjoyed offensive humour. I still do. The irony of it all made my little 15 year old head laugh ceaselessly.

ReputationRep:
    In a high school chemistry lesson in a catholic college I was bored so I decided to get a condom and put it inside a bible then leave the bible closed with the condom slightly hanging out in the middle of the classroom floor so that when the teacher back in she was bound to see it.

I always enjoyed offensive humour. I still do. The irony of it all made my little 15 year old head laugh ceaselessly.
    thats outrageous

ReputationRep:
    I've thought of a worse one.. Why do I have so many embarrassing moments..
    Once in science when I was like 13 I was on my period but still not used to it and I was too embarrassed to change my pad in school incase someone heard the wrapper...
    So I was sitting on a light grey chair and when we stood up for the experiment I realised my chair had blood on it :/. I put it by the wall and thought it was fine until the teacher took a random chair (my chair).. saw the brown mark.. wiped it with her hand and then sat down.. I died inside.

ReputationRep:
    I confess all my sins to the Almighty Father.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Lol, jk.

ReputationRep:
    I continually pissed in a bottle, whilst at halls over the summer because the toilets were miles away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hevachan)
    I've thought of a worse one.. Why do I have so many embarrassing moments..
    Once in science when I was like 13 I was on my period but still not used to it and I was too embarrassed to change my pad in school incase someone heard the wrapper...
    So I was sitting on a light grey chair and when we stood up for the experiment I realised my chair had blood on it :/. I put it by the wall and thought it was fine until the teacher took a random chair (my chair).. saw the brown mark.. wiped it with her hand and then sat down.. I died inside.
    Ahh that **** nasty

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Francis.C)
    Ahh that **** nasty

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The joys of periods :') every girl must have an embarrassing period story though xD it's unavoidable

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.