Turn on thread page Beta

Would you let your partner kiss you after shes given you a BJ? watch

• Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by sqwertylol)
    wtf is everyone on here gay? why would you want to taste your own c*ck????
    I'm literally in tears

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    If it's just foreplay, sure. Otherwise, I strategically wipe her lips with my hand before.
    Why? O.o

Do you *** in her mouth or on her lips, huh?

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I think yall need to expand your horizons...

haha im surprised this thread is still going on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mactotaur)
    Why not? Anal sex does not make you gay, if that worries you. Pegging is a relatively common thing, and many men enjoy it (especially because of prostate orgasms). Try it - you might like it.
    I'm not worried about being gay...liking other men is what makes you gay.

I'm just saying the logic of "don't get your girlfriend to do it if you wouldn't do it yourself" is utterly stupid.

ReputationRep:
    wtf is everyone on here gay? why would you want to taste your own c*ck????
    You forgot to say that if you touch your own penis, you are gay too.

I've had both, me to kiss them and me allowing them to kiss me, that was a turn on :coma: Also, one didn't want me to kiss them, glad never met them again, I don't need pussies

ReputationRep:
    Wtffff why would u kiss your girl after she just gave you a bj, you may aswell suck your own d*ck if you gonna do that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shk9teen)
    Wtffff why would u kiss your girl after she just gave you a bj, you may aswell suck your own d*ck if you gonna do that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lord have mercy finally someone with sense

Posted from TSR Mobile
    but you cant suck yourself unless you are a contortionist

(Original post by Jokerjon)
    Why as a guy would you wanna taste your own juices it's just wrong. I accept their probably some kinky guys out their who for them lipsing after receiving a bj is normal but nah for me its not on.
    It came out of you, what harm's it going to do.

I don't have a problem with it - though I'm not too massive on receiving oral. She doesn't have a problem with kissing after I've gone down on her either.

At the end of the day, the idea of coming in her mouth doesn't do anything for me, so I wouldn't do it. However, if I did, it isn't exatly fair that she should let me do it but I don't let her kiss me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    :yucky: I have no words

ReputationRep:
    :yucky: I have no words
    Do you seriously think the vast majority of men wouldn't do that if they could?

ReputationRep:
    My tongue isn't long enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    Do you seriously think the vast majority of men wouldn't do that if they could?
    idk if they would but personally I'd find that disgusting but after reading this thread I guess guys would o.O

ReputationRep:
    Then don't receive a BJ. Simple as that.
    👏 thank you for stating the bleeding obvious you would be dangerous if you had a brain

ReputationRep:
    left wingers are notoriously sexually different. lesbians, gays, transgender..
    Being left wing doesn't make you gay LOL.

It's more a case of those in the LGBT community feeling more connection with left-wing politics because it's more progressive, and is a lot more accepting of the homosexual community.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 20, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.